Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Piper20 thx for your support. Yesterday was busy. 

I have returned from my walk. I didn't anticipate that cricketers would be playing today!

It made me feel anxious & self conscious! Oh well. I decided to watch a couple of balls & realised no one was even looking at me. They were all focused on their game. 

Enjoy your walk later & good luck with kinesiology? You will have to explain that one to me in another post! Obviously I have heard the term - I can't recall exactly what it is. I'm a fan of trying new/alternative therapies. We are all different, so who knows - it could be exactly right thing🤞

heard

Hi All @Judi9877@Dimity @RedHorse @Oaktree @Judi9877 @maddison @Appleblossom @Piper20 

found source of smell ..rotting lettuce in bottom of bin , okay all fixed , rubbish and recycling out for pick up tomorrow.

sent email to lawyers about Will

trying to keep cool 29 deg but in an old caravan so add 5 deg at least lol

do some stretches later

and write list for week  and tomorrow, so o close to christmas ... think I need to not be alone but dont want to go broke travelling interstate .. hmm maybe try and reconnect w some people here and or go to salvos/council dinner or something , guess Vinnies will do something

That's a couple of positives @TAB . 

Reconnecting would be good. And a community celebration would be good too. You're making progress.

Today all I've achieved is a trip to pharmacy and supermarket. Bought some healthy whole foods the dietician suggested. They've put up a Christmas tree in the mall.

Shopping and chemist and healthy food is positive @Dimity  somes consolidation helps moving ahead if that makes sense. Not going backwards .  Worked on my list. Fed myself. Think I want a nap now 😸

Yikes old caravans can be a challenge @TAB  and noisy and rattly too. Some of the councils and churches put on things.  I have found it best to have a some plan for the dreaded Chrissie day, rather than just let it happen and feel awful.  It passes in 24 hours and then it is over ... and the world returns to normal ... ha ha!

@TAB @maddison @Piper20 @Dimity 

I was feeling very vulnerable and wagged church this morning then went to pick up son as arranged from yoga and had a panic attack cos I thought I had missed him went looking all over for him, came home and phoned him.  The yoga lady went over time ... oh mum why cant you use your mobile.  Oooh son ... its a long story ... anyway all good and I drove him where he needed to be, and understood I did not want to be social.

Did a shop and a wash and garden and then made phone call to discuss Christmas with his dad.  Made and ate some caesar salad and went to a carol's rehearsal.  So lotsa ticked boxes, even tho wimped out on some and had a little freak out.

Had a good long talk after rehearsal.

Usually ok w xmas on own guess its been 5 in a row now  @Appleblossom  

i wanted Caesar salad, got as far as hard boiling eggs lol . 
alls well that ends well with panic situation I guess. Not that it makes it any easier at the time 

Sounds like most had a positive day with some daily achievements 🙂 well done everyone.

I went to work this morning, then did a trip to bunnings for some Christmas lights to try get into the spirit. I did a little bit of my physio rehab exercises this afternoon after putting some Christmas lights up so that was a nice feeling 🙂 

Sounds good @Piper20 

Been busy so I will be happy to get a zoom counsellor session done and maybe a session at gym, BUT there are usually many bits and bobs done through the day.  Cut up a heap of pills and filled me weekly boxes. Tick Tock. Time moves on.

@maddison @Dimity @Judi9877 @TAB 

Son playing some gorgeous introverted Debussy on the piano.  Tick.

Rode bike briefly this morning puffing sweating.. @Dimity  

when got back occured to me first ride since late sept ugh 🤦‍♂️ oh well starting Again 

Well done @TAB . Hope you can do it again soon.

Might be good weather for swimming?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance