Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

hugs @Watermelongirl  HeartHeart

hope you have a good night sleep , see you tomorrow xx

hi @Shaz51 I don't know how you find the strength to support your husband with the depression & bipolar. I have been supporting my brother while he's been in a psych ward overseas for 2 weeks and it is so exhausting & frustrating. 

hi @Watermelongirl well done on washing your sheets, thats a big one. sounds like you work? that's awesome, I'm unemployed but trying. hope the week is off to a good start for you.

I struggled this morning but managed to

- do a big pile of washing up

- write & submit a job application when it was the last thing I felt like doing

- go for a 5km walk

still have to shower & brush my teeth

hello @BryanaCamp , one day at a time my friend and also I find if I am calm , my mr shaz is ok too

I know this is hard but you can o this my friend @BryanaCamp  and we are with you  xxxx

Hello @Teej , @Watermelongirl , @Jigsaw , @Faith-and-Hope 

thank you @Shaz51 wise advice, you're very kind

sitting with you @BryanaCamp HeartHeart

@BryanaCamp @I teach kids with disabilities and I love it. Some days are really hard though - my work is emotionally taxing and my c-ptsd has been really stressful lately. 

Being unrmployed is tough. Trying is the best any of us can do. What work are you looking for? Must be a lot of weight on your shoulders looking after your brother. Sending love your way 

Hope you are having a great day 

thanks @Shaz51 thanks @Watermelongirl  Cat Happy hope your Tuesday is a good one.

that's very admirable work you do Watermelongirl, good on you they are luck to have you. Sorry to hear about the c-ptsd.

I'm looking for library work but no offers yet, I hope at least I will be able to get some volunteer work out of it as my current volunteer posi isn't very relevant. oh well, almost got another job application written today.

Same old @Shaz51

Today I struggled to get up

- walked 5km

- showered & brushed teeth, got dressed

- going out to a gig tonight, scared I don't have the energy to do it, gotta put make up on and change.

regards to all on thread

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance