Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

Yeah I got app after a week maybe when someone on here suggested it. Its been up and down after big improvement first couple weeks just feel crap since Poss related to strain on body/no crutches. Will hit drs up soon. And well guess if I were healthy I wouldn’t have stopped du-oh lol @Zaphod .. betelgeuse.. lol

Haha @TAB ! 

I love that movie.  Hope it goes well with the doc.

Haha was a series re Red Dwarf??? @Zaphod yeah no worries Thanks
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20190212_205510.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20190210_075050.png

IMG_6763.PNGIMG_6764.PNG

Hi @Former-Member @Zaphod @CheerBear @Former-Member @Zoe7  sorry still not getting notigications @Former-Member  going to have a look at settings .. again..

Woohoo @TAB! 🎉🎊🎉 So well done! 👍👍👍

still getting silly thoughts only been off the nicotine like 3 weeks, if had kept up with patches, would still have 'backdoor' to smoking wide open

thanks @CheerBear  bout all I have done right this year as told self yesterday but yeah its a big one 

This year has been like 5 minutes @TAB 😉 And that is a huge one! If all I did right for the year was that, I'd feel like it was a big success.

Seriously go you TAB. I'm really hoping I'll join you soon 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance