Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ect and finding some Red again

Mumma little Red fucked things up big time. @greenpea
Little Red was just scared and hurt and angry. They didn't mean for anyone to get in trouble, especially themselves.
They want to tell your they're sorry they tried again and just have no hope.
This centaur is scared they fucked the chance of something changing in the future. (Ect) coz they given up and had no hope.

Also guess whose boyfriend decided to dump them when they told them they were in hospital yesterday.

@The-red-centaurDont be afraid. Try not beat yourself up over what has happened. Today is a new day. You can do this without your boyfriend. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. You dont need anyone but yourself to get you through this. Your Sane family are here and will always be here for you The-red-centaur. None of us are going anywhere I will promise you that.xxx

@The-red-centaur so sorry to hear the struggles you are having, but just like @greenpea says, we are here for you when you need it.  Hugs to you, and I know its seems like a blow after blow, but you know you have support here and dont need to tackle it on your own.  You can do this. 🙂  Sending thoughts and hugs your way 🙂

Hi @The-red-centaur sorry things aren’t going so well for you right now.

I have has ECT this year and I also had it several years ago.

You have it under anaesthetic so you don’t feel anything  but you can wake up with a headache. 

It has helped me with psychosis but I’m not so sure about the depression. You can have 2 types with one stronger than the other. I had both and the stronger one has affected my memory so I stopped having it. I don’t know if that’s been a good decision.

Its up to you what you decide and I don’t regret having it but it is a short term “cure” to help get over the acute stage of psychosis and depression.

Oh @The-red-centaur , so sorry for all your pain, and the lack of hope 😞

@The-red-centaur wrote:
Also guess whose boyfriend decided to dump them when they told them they were in hospital yesterday.

And I am sorry about this too. That's not the sort of person who sticks by you when times are tough. 

Sending you many gentle hugs, and holding hope for you... Heart

It's been confirmed I start ECT on Monday.

I'm scared.

Hi @The-red-centaur 

Sounds like you are feeling anxious about your next big step Red. That makes sense to me.  I really hope you are able to get some tranquility this weekend. And I am sure the forum members as well as the team will wish you all the best.

take care

Whitehawk

Fuck this shit ....i want out...

Sorry about the previous post. I'm safe. Hospital is just getting to me. Lack of sleep and external triggers are messing with my head. I'm not thinking straight and post without thinking sometimes.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance