Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Hi @CheerBear , 

all okish and had a busy day. I will check in a bit later. Have a couple of kids for family tea. Thanks for asking. πŸ’œπŸ€—

Thank you for your kind regards and the
same to you. Best wishes from Bimby 2

@Teej  @CheerBear  Sending you both some of these Heart and lots of these πŸ’

Hoping you are both doing as okay as you can be. Mega hugs to you both.

Are you ok @CheerBear? I think you’ve been quiet. I gots smashed in my psych appointment today. Am feeling soooooo messed up 😰

Many of these Heart for your smashed feelings @Teej  and lots of these πŸ’ for the feeling soooo messed up. Here for you if you need Hon.

Thanks @Zoe7 . My psychiatrist is on such a different page to everyone else. I know she’ll help but not by throwing me under the bus first. I don’t know what to do. How does one deal with their therapist and psychiatrist on very different pages for this? I feel like a confused child trying to work out which parent is helping me and I can’t while they’re telling me different things. I’m so so lost. I don’t want to feel these feelings. It feels like I’m defeated before I begin. πŸ˜”πŸ˜±πŸ˜ž:angry_face_with_horns:πŸ˜©πŸ˜–πŸ˜«β˜ΉοΈ

Just checking out for a while. Too big. I wish I was tougher than this. 

It is quite natural for you to be feeling the way you do @Teej  - it is hard having both people seemingly pulling you in different directions - that would mess with anyones head Hon. Does your pdoc and therapist actually talk to each other because that seems like what is needed to get them both on the same page. I know you are probably not confident in telling them that they are causing you extra stress but it may be what you need to do. It is very clear that you are getting mixed messages from them both and it is causing you undue stress. Despite this not being your fault at all you are internalising it and telling yourself all the negative things you can - these 2 should be helping you to get through all this but instead they are making you feel and think the worst. That is not therapeutic in any capacity Teej. Maybe it is time to write down how this is affecting you and give that same letter to both of them - include in that that they need to have a conversation between the two of them because that is the only way you can see mving forward can work with everyone working together to get the best outcome for you.

This all mega sucks Teej - so much hearing you on that - but we are here for you Hon when you are able to come back on. Sending you loads of these Heart

I've had a not so great couple of days @Teej. Not smashed up in a psych appointment though πŸ™ So sorry to hear that again it is happening. Did therapist and psych end up talking?

πŸ˜”

Loads of love and many hugs coming your way too @CheerBear  for your not so good days πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance