Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Not sure how much longer I’ll be awake @CheerBear , @Zoe7 . Need to be careful not to keep going. It’s got to a hard stage with them both. A few battle lines appear to have been drawn with she said she said comments.  No they haven’t talked. I hate conflict and I feel like they might come in conflict. 

Want to talk about your yuck time @CheerBear . Probably me better listening for now....until I crash that is. 

It is better that they come into conflict than they take it out on you @Teej  - and that is what seems to be happening - you dont need or want that in your life. As professionals dealing with your MH they need to sort out that shite themselves and put your best interests at the centre of all this - if they have different views about how to treat you in this then they need to sort that out between themselves. You can't keep going like this - especially if there are she said she said comments being made.

I hope you can get some good rest when you crash - this kind of stress can really take it out of you and it is something that you just don't need. Angry for you Hon - grrr!

Thanks @Zoe7 . I don’t know what will happen. 

Wondering if someone could do a check in tomorrow. I’ve pushed the limit a bit. May need support to get back to human. 

That is not something you should have to be dealing with @Teej The unknown is just as distressing sometimes as the known - you shouldn't have to be dealing with all this Hon - it really is so unfair Smiley Sad

I'll be at work but will check in with you in the morning and then when I get home @Teej  - will be able to check emails during the day but not respond to them but know I will be with you in spirit when I can't be here with words Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 . There’s no way I’ll be awake before school. I hope you have another good day. It’s so good that things are going ok. 💜🤗

I'll leave you a message to be waiting for you when you get up then @Teej and check in with you again when I get home. Hoping you wake up more human tomorrow and don't need the check in but if it helps I'll try to help you out as much as I can Heart

hey @Teej how are you my friend?

hey also @Zoe7

Thinking of you this morning @Teej. Hoping last night was OK enough and that your limit pushing stayed within the limits. I'm sorry you're going through what you are with c-link and your psych/therapist. You're getting there and don't have too long to go until this bit is over. Keep going 💙

Hope today has some peace or calm somewhere in it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance