Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Sophia1  Dropping off a rainbow.

I moved on Monday. Tired, but relieved. I can put down some roots now.

D9B78C75-4722-429A-8448-F45146415C9C.jpeg

Hello @Maggie 

Have not seen you about and am wondering how you are.

I am hoping that you have since my writing this two and a half years ago; settled in your new home.

I would love to hear your news and all about your pots and life if you would like to share.

I found this waiting to be edited would you believe. Yes I think that you know me very well and would believe. I found it eventually and got around to posting if if it passes.

Much love and all the best to you 💛💚💜🎵🖐🎶

You must be feeling very relieved and yes exhausted physically and mentally.

Moving is huge without any other struggles.

We are nearly there. possible keys on friday.

cleaner was there today.

ridiculous there is still small stuff to be completed.

husband still finishing off painting internally. 

I did some but paid for it that night and next few days.

Rested then did more just on doors.

Then had more small surgery..stitches taken out today..no cancer...got it all...very inflamed ...doctor not happy so on very strong antibiotics,  250mg x 4 per day for 5 days.

other stuff in background..family member not good at all.

one of my cats has kidney disease was on drip overnight at vets..prescribed diet which she spits most of out as you can imagine..not eating...so mixing a little normal with prescribed..she eats a little but not enough..dont want to upset her too much as move is always very traumatic for cats...they already are on hyper vigilance due to cardboard boxes, etc..

wearying..

we get there day by day..

thank you for thinking of me as always.

I hope that when you have enough energy you can make a special little space in your garden for you and your friends on here to gather...wouldn't that be lovely.

I will make one in my back corner of my garden, where my beautiful soul cat already awaits us...

I might start a thread which I can visit from time to time. I might find you there also

love Sophia 💚💛💜

@Sophia1  I was replying to your post and it disappeared. I don’t think my imagination is that good.

You are sounding very tired, unwell, and worried about cat also. All that on top of a move. I hope your infection clears, they are draining. And family member, such a worry.

I hope your new home is everything you have dreamt it would be, and more. Yes, a place in the garden to meet and drink coffee, share, laugh and cry together.

My move is behind me. One week today was the big move. Not so big, I don’t own much, but big enough. I’m beyond tired, I think you will know what I mean by that. It seems the dark cloud has followed me across town.

One step at a time, sometimes that’s more than we can manage. Maybe just a breath at a time.

Sending you the kindest thoughts. 💕💜💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Same here @Sophia1 @Maggie 

I see things are difficult, but hoping you are (essentially) okay. 💕

@Sophia1  When we have our garden parties.

750EA979-8B49-4F76-8F73-FE020E15D31A.jpeg

hello @Maggie 

Oh dear I can't find the flipping thing..

I have searched in drafts and nowhere to be seen..

this is not unusual for me though laugh..

there are many messages...responses floating around in cyberspace....perhaps even snapped up by an unknown mass in another dimension...

wouldn't that be fascinating..

yes I do understand how weary you will feel..

the feeling of the dark cloud still following you would also be a part of how drained and exhausted a time you have been through...

waiting to hear where you will be living would zap so much of your energy that is already working hard to keep you up ...

I think that you are very sensible and taking self care in saying one step at a time..

the cloud will lift ever so slowly that you won't even be aware...then you might wake up or even turn around during the day and think...the cloud has moved on..

there is no hurry now...

you have arrived at your new home..

new beginnings and they can be as slow as a snail so that you savour and enjoy..picking and choosing as you go along...in your own time when you feel like doing so...

I have written my overseas family christmas cards today ...keeping them uptodate with our build and letting them know that by the time they receive their cards we will be in our new forever home...that is what I am calling it..

you have a new forever home too if you choose to think of it that way...

take care lovely Maggie

will speak soon..

Yes, a place in the garden to meet and drink coffee, share, laugh and cry together.

sounds perfect to me...

I will be with you in a couple of weeks..

eventually my two fur babies will be out there in their new cat enclosure...or perhaps it will be me in the cat enclosure...with them on the outside observing me....whatever..

Hello @Former-Member 

Sorry about the confusion ...

my response has decided to take off on another tangent somewhere somehow...

I have updated Maggie which you might have read.

I have not read any of your latest other post and therefore at this stage do not want to ask anything specific out of respect and sensitivity for your feelings..

I do wish you comfort, love and safety..

There will come a day when we will all be on the same page..literally speaking..

I am attempting to start a new thread...there might already be one...

I will tag you however I will understand and not be offended in the least should you choose not to reply as I realise myself it is one more to read and when the energy is not there it is not there...

This I respect with everyone I have come to know on here.

For now I send warmest wishes of comfort and serenity 

love Sophia 💛💚💜 @Maggie  this message is for you also along with the love and hearts not sure if I wrote it in the last message that here's hoping you do receive or the one some other form has...???

hello all others I will attempt to respond to you as soon as I can...

Please do not feel that I do this in any order or with intention...

I do what I can..

I am starting another thread also and will tag those of you with whom I have had posts and responses from...

anyone else welcome to join in should they so wish of course..

💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Sophia1 💜

And yes .. please do tag me when you start your new thread. I will subscribe to it and respond as and when I can. Thank you for your understanding.

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance