Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Not Perfect but slowly improving overall with self care and self motivation

Hello Everyone just an update on how areas of my life are going currently especially since coming out of the last severe episode of depression in recent weeks , ok so this time things are more on the optimistic side thankfully so where to begin , Self Care things like showering every morning ,putting an improoved effort into my personal apearance clean clothes,deoderant ect ,Setting alarms daily for waking up earlier in mornings is also helping ,having anwinding routine of listening to mindfullness app in particular really liking Yoga Nidra and also Chakra Healing meditations ,Making sure to eat breakfast,eat lunch,eat dinner ,not really doing enough excercise still but what else ,Great communication and awareness particulay in romantic relationship,Which makes me happy ,Um Today was a good day with study of communicating in class discussions more effectively ,some family relationships are a little off ballance at momment where as others are closer than usual ,I guess thats it for now so mostly positive chin up and keep going forward thanks for listening tonight take care everyone and be safe

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Not Perfect but slowly improving overall with self care and self motivation

Keep us posted @LostAngel . I am sorry to hear that things went downhill. It's also good to know that you have strategies in place to call on.

Re: Not Perfect but slowly improving overall with self care and self motivation

Hello Friends Am not too bad despite feeling excess boredom tonight managed to get up and dance in my house to disco music to get rid of pent up energy and frustration , have showered and had food today ,tried to contact family memebrs but no answer ,take care everyone goodnight 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance