Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Lily2012
New Contributor

Schizophrenic teens

1 REPLY 1

Re: Schizophrenic teens

Hi @Lily2012 

I just wanted to reach out to welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here 💜

I’m so sorry that I didn’t have the opportunity to read what you shared with us in your original message. As such, I just wanted to touch base with you to see how you’re travelling today and if there’s anything that we can do to support you at this time?

In my experience, reaching out to an online community and sharing parts of our lives can be incredibly daunting and as such, I just wanted to say that I think that you’ve taken a really brave first step 💜

I also just wanted to reassure you, that there’s absolutely no pressure or expectations in relation to what you share about yourself (or when 😊) and this is something that’s always completely up to you 😊

In my experience, exploring some of our social threads can be a really gentle way to ease yourself into community life and meet some other members of our community and so with this in mind, I’ve just shared the link to our social spaces just in case you would like to take a look 😊

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/bd-p/le-forum-0003

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @Lily2012 that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them 😊

I look forward to chatting with you whenever you feel ready 😊

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance