Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

So flat

I just feel 

flat 

nothingness 

I went and did a whole big shop of grocieres after work for my entire family for the week and I don’t even have the energy to unpack them 

I just want to sit on the couch 

18 REPLIES 18
tyme
Community Lead

Re: So flat

Hey @ArraDreaming ,

Firstly, good on you for doing the groceries for the family for the whole week! 

Maybe sitting on the couch is kist what you need right now. I hope you are not coming down with something.

Do you have anything planned for tomorrow?

well my family won’t be back until tomorrow late afternoon/dinner time so I just did it, and some other stuff that needed doing around the house. can’t be bothered even thinking. Just feel nothing. Just work tomorrow @tyme and you know how I feel about that

Chances are I am coming down with something I m always sick

That's what I'm thinking @ArraDreaming . Maybe the stress of things. When the boys are away, you then realise "Oh, I'm actually tired!"

Here's a cuppa:

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.32.00 pm.pngScreenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.07.23 pm.png

Thanks @tyme
Would prefer an adult beverage if you got any
The ones that start with b

Lol @ArraDreaming , I don't offer that when people are feeling flat, low, or down. It's a suppressant so it'll only make it worse later.

I care, so I'm keep the b from you 🙂

Have you eaten tonight? Halloumi?

Yeah I made pasta earlier @tyme tried to get a good pic of it but I ate it too fast

wasn’t what I had in mind I messed it up but it tasted ok

Lol... "I tried to take a photo but I ate it too quickly".... too funny. I can imagine a kid saying that.

"Oh, but Miss/Sir, I forgot. I ate it too quickly".

I wonder if you are feeling a bit flat and lethargic because you are hungry (and forgot to eat)? I know that can happen. When it happens to me, i try and work out why I am so tired, then suddenly realise I haven't eaten all day.... @ArraDreaming 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance