Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Still Taking Care

Hello Friends still taking care , although Id like some sense of motivation to return it still feels a little like hibernation mode as of late ,anyway why am I here ? to write some thoughts out so as can sleep well ,ok well currently I am doing what I can of online studies however am still behing a majority of the assignemts but still answering what I can ,will definetly get support from teacher this coming week its 100 percent needed ,what else oh I guess Ive felt the need to be talking with family although it seemed some where either distant today or unable to reach them alltogether ,sorry for the spelling mistakes just typing along ,I plan to get out the house tomorow to run errands and take my household out hopefully to the movies tomorow night if all goes well ,I found oddly that I was getting bored at times today watching random movies,ect without keeping to one thing to watch,I guess I need a bit more variety in life at the timebeing I dont want to stay at home resting forever ,but of course it is winter so my body would argue and disagree that its best to stay huddled indoors rather than ventre out, Goodnight everyone sleep well 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Still Taking Care

@LostAngel  my phone is glitchy so i cant support posts. Here is a thumbs up 👍

don't feel bad about resting. Your body will thank you for the recharge.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance