Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined  Thinking of you - sounds like a lot on and very overwhelming - one day at a time - pls be gentle with yourself 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Sending ever so gentle thoughts your way @Determined . We are here for you.

No change with MIL.

I have finally composed myself enough and have the emotional strength to sit with darling and her mum and support Darling now I have a cough and feeling fluey so need to keep my distance still. 

Hugs @Determined 😔

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.. it means a lot.

So nice to have you around @Faith-and-Hope  . Trust things are settling in as well as they can for you. 

I will be happier when I can finalise a carer for my D2 @Determined, but yeah .... getting there.

@Determined  thinking of you Bro.

thinking of you @Determined 

have seen you supporting others today by the support button , and how about you and your darling Heart

Just hanging on at the moment @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance