Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@Owlunar no worries. That is a good idea. I will look out for it. 

That's done @Powderfinger 

No trouble

Dec

@Owlunar 

Thank you, I will take a look. 

Ramble

A Big Thumbs Up to @Schitzo  one of our newest members for being kind and caring and involved in so many of the posting. Schitzo you are a joy to have here on the forums.xxx

Thank you @greenpea 💚❤️💜💙xxx

@Schitzo Heart:)xx

I couldn't agree more @greenpea 

@Schitzo thank you for your friendship and support 🌹 you are a treasure x

💚❤️ @Anastasia ❤️💜xxx

I totally support you with this @greenpea !
@Schitzo is a wonderful new member on the forums and worthy of @Thumbs Up Thursday

Woo hoo! Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! is here again and I'd like to give a big thumbs up 👍 to the following forum members! 
@Snowie for being a wonderful support to all forumites here 👍😊

@Angels333 for continually being strong despite everything you're going through. I see you as a brave forum member and I'm proud of you 👍☺️
@Snoopy56 for joining the forums and asking for advice on friendship. Well done ☺️👍

@BPDSurvivor for being very supportive to all forumites here👍☺️
To new members who have joined the forums recently including @Former-Member @MySunrise @dumplingsoflove @InsaneMushie @Wingman79 @JP81 @jaynelau0 @Nicole1 @c90coops . A big thumbs up to each of you and I hope you enjoy being part of the sane forums☺️👍

@Gwynn for starting a Knitting thread. That's a great achievement and I look to checking it out soon☺️👍

To @Shaz51 for making all forum members feel extra special when she posts the HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! thread whenever people have a birthday! Thank you for what you do and making forum members feel included both new and old👍🥳

To @MDT for starting afternoon tea - new thread ! Well done and a big 👍for you forumite friend! 
Finally, to @Peonies for keeping all forum members updated on the September Community Wrap thread this month. Thank you for what you do and a big 👍for doing such great work!

Have a great rest of Thursday night all wonderful forum members! Stay safe and take cate☺️🌻

Judi9877

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance