Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

I've always met All Jobsearch Requirements - Never defaulted on anything.

Yet this is how they treat Customers/ Jobsearch recipients (email this afternoon):

Another email (+ sms) from Online Services – To put my payment on hold (with no prior warning or reason).

"Your Payment Is About To Go On Hold"

??!

Adge

Awwwww why is it Sooo hard 😥

No Yoga classes - Stopping/ cancelled.

I cannot do this again, but may have to (somehow).

This comes only a few months after my Yoga Centre (of 9 years) closed permanently, due to Covid - I had to find somewhere else to go, for classes (not as easy as it sounds).

Now we have ongoing Bookings (in my name now actually) at the local Community Centre - For weekly Yoga Classes Friday & Saturday.

Yet no Yoga teacher now - As our Yoga Teacher is suddenly retiring / stopping teaching.

So no Yoga Classes.

Adge

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I worry,

How much has really changed, how much have I changed? Despite all my efforts to grow and work and live in the present moment. I face the same issues, their strength, persistence and pervasiveness remain the same. Yet I remain, diminshed.

How hard do I have to work? Just to survive.

I just don't know what to say, there is to much to say so much grief, lost time, pain, suffering and for what. I can never get it back, I am behind. I can leave it behind, let it go, cut it away but I did that already. How many times must I cut away the past so it doesn't obfuscate the present.

Even now as I write it is vague, distant. As I am from my own life, living behind a glass pane, weak and fearful for no discernable reason.

I just can't say with any conviction that there is a point, or meaning. Perhaps that is any easy conclusion to come to but it's not for want of alternatives. Or trying for them.

I spent a year of my life wondering if I'd wake and and find him gome, was it going to be the day...time passed and the situation improved somewhat so that it wasn't my sole focus. Now we are right back there...I really don't know if I can do it again...he won't respond to my messages now. Plans in place. I hate this. Just want to scream. How can I function at work / in life? 11 phone calls daily and tonight because I didn't answer twice this...

Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

verryy very very sad day this week 

crying as I write this , can not write anymore at the moment 

i feel very alone. after today i feel even more hopeless then before. My heart feels heavy. i feel lost.

maybe time to talk about worries ,what is worrying me right now is that a family member has lost a close friend of theirs recently and I havnt spoken to my family member for nearly two weeks since then,the only things Ive done is listen to what they went through at the start of the unfolding situation and only one message after that,I havnt said anything or done anything since then to help or support I do want to give a call but havnt as yet maybe Im worried when I call I might say the wrong thing or somehow end up just making the call to check in with them end up making it about my problems instead also I have no idea if their close friends funeral has happend yet or not so when is the right time to call? clearly Im overthinking this

Hugs my beautiful friend @Shaz51 

giving you a big tight hug 🤗❤️

Aww thank you my sister xoxo @BlueBay ' sending you hugs too ❤❤❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance