Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

not sure if you know this one @BryanaCamp but I do like it sometimes when I am feeling pensive or anxious

It's just quite a healing song. Especially the deep chords and strings in the background. Almost like rebirth or renewal in rough times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVFhzlR6fJY

@outlander for you too my friend

The rain is here and I feel refreshed. I hope you a had a decent weekend all.

@Zoe7 @TAB @eudemonism @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @saturnzoon @Queenie @oceangirl

yeah just getting over wknd here @MDT  tv thinking tea had couple short walks couple naps ..is the job finished? what are you up to?

Nearly finished yeah @TAB
Just a bit more organising left and some final things. Most of it is done though. How's it going over there?

raining here tooo @MDT  , hopefully it  will be sunny tomorrow xx

so you are going back? @MDT 

um yeah have to go to laborhire tomorrow to get their shirt lol then go to job straight after think half day, have interview at 2pm at another place, then going back to laborhire tues to do face to face interview haha procedures. then physio, doctors as well now and full day doing something as continuation of half day monday, no wonder I tried to get out of it it pretty much wastes the whole week for the sake of at best 18hrs at worst maybe 12 never again unless desperate oh ok I am lol well it fits inside centrelink reporting period that already worked too much in else may not have bothered

maybe for one day more @TAB maybe two. But not many at all. Job was only a temp role.

Hey @Shaz51 🙂 nice to see you

yeah i understand @MDT was just curious if they kept you after the election for any period

hey @MDT thanks for the music on youtube, it's kind of you. it's very pretty & peaceful.

I can't believe you worked until 2am, that's very impressive and so full on! I admire your energy.

hi @TAB hang in there with work

I'm just writing a job application, struggling a bit becuase it feels like I've written it so many times before but getting there, should get it submitted this arvo.

IMG_6931.JPG

Hi @BryanaCamp  yeah after initial confusion, wish all jobs were like today, 3 hours pay for nothing okay i helped set crane up and packed it up again, parts still in perth lol so back  there Wednesday for whole day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance