Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

Ohhh no my sister @greenpea Hugs 

Thinking of you and your Son 1 xx 

@Shaz51  Good morning beautiful sister son1 has emailed me back he hasnt seen his psychiatrist for some time as his psychiatrist is no longer working. I told son1 he must find another psychiatrist and have his moods looked at properly. All my children have so many mental health problems.... 😞

Hearing you my sister xoxo @greenpea 

My 4 step children have so many health problems  too 

@Shaz51  sister Heart

Sisters Day (1st August, 2021) | Days Of The Year

@Shaz51 @greenpea @HenryX @Appleblossom @Dimity @Mazarita 

Sorry for being absent folks. I'm really struggling at the moment and just not up to hanging out. The change in meds has done nothing. If anything it's made matters worse. Going to ring my pdoc first thing Monday and try something new. Just exhausted and basically want the world to disappear and leave me alone for awhile. Just goes to show you can do everything in your power to be well and get better, but sometimes this wretched disease just wins.

BB 🐰❤️

@bipolarbunny  Hey hunnyHeart been wondering how you were going. Sorry to hear that the meds arent working :(. Hoping you get some joy from doc on Monday. It really can be hit and miss sometimes. Can you sit outside in the sunshine for awhile and soak up some rays for a little while.

Hello @bipolarbunny I'm glad to hear from you, I'd been concerned when you weren't around. The meds sometimes really don't suit, and we're all different, so a good pdoc. needs a few in their repertoire and due diligence to keep an eye on things particularly during a change. I hope you can chill with some music tv or a good book to take your mind off things, it's not good weather (here at least) to get out much ( cold wet and windy). Take care my friend and enjoy the Easter chocolates if you still have any, it's a cliche but sometimes chocolate hits the spot.

Dimity

@bipolarbunny 

Hi BB,

Feeling for you. I have just made a slight change with mine and hope it hits the spot. Wishing better for you also.

Best Wishes

HenryX

@HenryX @Shaz51 @Dimity @greenpea @Appleblossom 
Hey everyone,

I got through today but the nights are hardest. I feel wretched. Just gotta get through tonight then I can ring my pdoc tomorrow morning. At this point I don't give a flying rat's lymph node what he puts me on as long as I start to feel safe again. I can't even ring anyone cause my aunt is staying with us and it's like having two versions of abhorrent ignorance in the house at once and the walls are paper thin. My ears are sore from having my AirPods in all day to drown out their bullshit. I seriously don't know how much longer I can tolerate everything before I explode. I can't even fake being okay at this point. I have a session on Weds with my tdoc, I have a feeling he is really going to earn his money. I'm so tired of feeling like it's me against the world, and I don't understand the rules. To quote JB maybe there's a poem in that. I wish I could be a ray of sunshine in your evening but I'm afraid I'm all out of spark. 
I hope you are all safe & well. Big hugs xx

BB 🐰❤️

@bipolarbunny 

Hearing you BB. Hold on lovely one. Without a phone the keyboard rules, you can say what you like here and we'll listen. Sending you strength and fortitude.

Dimity

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance