Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

will also get upset if someone upsets me but is usually not a grudge holder although he remembers in detail things that are said -- yes same here @Former-Member

The crying is one of my concerns ,  along with a couple of other things.-- Mr shaz does not cry anymore @Former-Member, @Determined

Knowing when to hold back vs when to push is ongoing.-- sometimes this is hard at time and to try and get a balance

Just keep doing what I can to reduce stress, gently encourage, be prepared to do things that increase his well-being, etc, that is all we can do @Former-Member

@Former-Member definatly more inclined to have visitors at our new location. It used to stress her out before as we were really cramped and cluttered. (I did not think so at the time but by comparison to now we were) 

Re trying to fix things. I am definatly a work I  progress there. Biggest problem is sometimes I pull back a little too far out of self preservation and this is then percieved as rejection or not caring. 

Where I have come a long way is that I dont take it as l personally when I try and fix something and it does not work out how I would like. This used to really get me down feeling like I was doing something wrong but I can see past that now. 

I tgink.we are all a work in progress @Determined

LoL @Former-Member

Sometimes I think I am just hard work generally... at least that's what darlings tells me.   For me I like to believe that as long as I can examine my heart and motives for doing or saying things then I have done the best I can with the best intentions. 

Hello @Determined, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Sophie1, @Faith-and-Hope

@Former-Member, Is panic attack part of bipolar 11

According to this article at least 20% of BP patients have it @Shaz51

https://www.verywellmind.com/anxiety-attacks-and-anxiety-disorders-379665

wow @Former-Member

good night @Former-Member, @Determined, @outlander, @Sophie1  and sweet dreams xoxo

Goodnight @Shaz51 sleep well

@Shaz51

Anxiety disorders + BPii = 😬 

Sweet dreams to you too. Will catch up tomorrow on your latest news.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance