Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The Fear of Dying Alone

I am a hideously ugly human being.

I clearly have a shit personality.

I want to die.

Women hate me.

I am nothing

Hi,

This is JB8. One of the forum moderators. A lot of people on these forums have suicidal thoughts, which can be an indicator that they’re really struggling.  Things must be really hard for you right now. I have tried to email you and check on you. I want to know if you're safe tonight? Could you please email me on team@saneforums.org 

STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS AND NOT TELLING ME WHY YOU ARE DOING IT!!!!

IF YOU WANT ME TO DIE JUST TELL ME!!! DONT KEEP DELETING MY COMMENTS WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY YOU ARE DOING IT!!!!

Hi TheRenegrade345

We have been trying to reach you via email but it keeps bouncinng back. 

I am writing to you about your recent posts. Unfortunately, I had to remove your posts becuase of the triggering information you have been writing. 

Please email us on team@saneforums.org to discuss further. 

i have

twice

Hi @TheRenegade345 

I'm sorry for all the added stress this is causing you. Unfortunately as the prev mod said everytime we email you it bounces back... Perhaps you can call us here at sane tomorrow on 1800 187 263 to chat about why we had to remove the content and how the forums may be able to better support you?

Or and more importantly, how are you right now? I feel like you are in considerable pain and need support right now. Please call one of the support lines or 000, you deserve to support 

What's happening @TheRenegade345?

I'm sorry I haven't responded. How about chatting eh?

(Btw, Mod's are doing what they're supposed to; they have many members to consider when deciding whether to allow a post or not. It's not that they're picking on you ok)

I thought our talks had had a positive effect on your depressive mood. What bought on this episode?????

Please post, but be aware what you say may trigger my own anxiety because I care about you.

Hope Heart 👵

PS...I've been here for an hour waiting but I need to go. I hope you're ok and haven't done anything silly. Just tag me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. (Hug)

Hi @TheRenegade345 ,

It appears there is a still a problem with the email account as our communications are getting bounced back to us. Do you possibly have a different one you could use? Would you be able to email us from a different email account perhaps then? Send it through to team@saneforums.org

Meanwhile, please keep reaching out and connecting to support - these helpines are really great when things are getting very hard to deal with

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

*edited - to clarify, the SANE helpline is definitely available for support around your wellbeing, however helpline counsellors will not be able to discuss forum posting, removals or queries - this is best sent to the forums team via team@saneforums.org email. Apologies for any confusion here. 

Hi @Hope4me 

Sorry to stress you out or anything. I don’t mean to do that to you. 

I saw someone, on Facebook, that I went to school with get married over the weekend. I saw all the other people I went to school with there as well. These were people who mistreated me and made me feel excluded and left out. 

These are all people who are in relationships.

Why are they rewarded for their bad behaviour? Why do they have these amazing lives despite just shoving me away and basically neglected me? These people were supposed to be my friends but they decided to stab me in the back but they can still develop meaningful relationships and I can’t make a dent. I’m considered repulsive by all women.

The police came over last night and I went to the hospital via ambulance. I stayed there for a while but now I am home. 

I still feel so lonely and like an absolute loser. What do I have to do to show to a woman that I am actually a decent and interesting human being? 

I feel so alone

Hi @Fancy_Pants 

I’m not sure what can be done to be honest. I can’t really think properly right now. I’m just trying to look after myself right now. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance