Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Oh darling @Anastasia  Days like today you need to do what you need to, to get through.

Is this your other son you are speaking about? I hope your discussion turns out better that expected. Is he old enough to 'take on board' that if you say to home you need his help during this difficult time and together we are stronger - just a thought?!? But what would I know, I don't have kids and sometimes feel I haven't even grown up properly. If I had, I wouldn't be this dysfunctional

and unwell.

You got this @Anastasia , you're not a failure!! Far from it. I hope the catch up with people, doesn't go as bad as you fear.

love you xx

Dearest @Anastasia ... with you in spirit my friend, as you negotiate so many obstacles and heartbreaks in your life right now.  Sending you a big hug and all the love I have.  I have enormous faith in you and I know you can get through this, and out the other end with family members all safe and sound.

Emelia 🌺🌼💞🤗

Image result for sending you all my love and strength to get through

See the source image

Thinking of you @Anastasia hoping that that chat with your son has gone ok and he knows that you love and care 💕🤗

My dear @Anastasia ,

you have not upset me at all. I am so glad you told me all this. It is too much to bear on your own.  I am glad that he told his doc though he needs to know so he can keep him safe for you.

i do understand how you feel. I went through years not knowing if I woukd come home and find my son dead. That is an awful way to live. I still get anxious about it but don’t believe that he woukd leave his daughter.  She needs him

and yes she is here over Easter and I have spent most of today with her.  So I am taking some time out in my room now and saw this sad post. I do wish I could sit quietly with you and share some of your distress.  But I am doing that in my head and heart.

it is really hard when our children grow of age and we can only listen and advise it is very hard place to be, particularly with something as difficult as this.

i am with you , 

love peri x

Oh @Peri !!! Hugs and hugs. Thank you ❣️

Oh @Anastasia , such terrible burdens and pain you are going through 😞 I've read back a few pages - am so very sorry about your boy's SH, SI and plans 😞 And the worry about your other son too. I'm glad you're taking 4 days off work. I hope your anxiety will allow you to rest... Sending lots of 💚 and hugs...

@Anastasia  💞❣️🐾

@Emelia8  💞💖🐾

Ooooh @Anastasia I can understand why you titles this thread as you did.  Supporting them discretely while they are going through so much is a big job.  Tbh I do not believe you failed.  Dont add that to your worries.  It is a very complicated time for young people to transition to adulthood.  They have many psychosocial factors in their lives.  The mother is only one.  Mothers ought to be allowed to be human too.

Heart

Hey @Peri @Bow @NatureLover @WIP 

Smiley Happy

Just home from visiting my boy. Gosh I miss him. He's such a beautiful soul. I get told that every time I go by someone, be it a nurse or a patient.

What I found in son 2's room weren't his. I believe him. I've had other confronting conversation so know when he's telling the truth. What a relief. 

Watching a movie now and going to switch off from the troubles. Hope everyone is doing ok 🙏💞🌼🌷🌸🤞 @Emelia8 

@Appleblossom @WIP @NatureLover @Peri @Bow @Eve7 @Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance