Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia 

My mothers heart was heavy when my son first went on depot.  It is a huge step, but may help with stability.  

With my son, he is processing family history around life, death and sexuality, all the big questions.  It is not in completely the way I would have preferred, but somehow he is integrating stuff rather than it being a confusing despairing miasma.  We reflect on scenarios in movies etc. Or whatever he wants to bring up.

Heart

@Eve7  @Snowie 

I do not have personal ect experience and am respectful of what I do not know.  My mother said before she died that she was grateful for hers. She had it in 1960s while I was in orphanages.  She was not good at processing history, trauma or MI issues, but still ... I hope you benefit and your families understand and support you both.

Heart

@Bow @Emelia8

Love to you both.

I am alright, quiet, a little stretched but quietly forward thinking.

It is so good to be among people who understand and communicate and share with consideration.

Apple

Heart

@Anastasia 💕💞💕

My dear friend @Anastasia , if only I could come over to you right now and give you the biggest hug...🤗

I don’t know what else to say but I am sitting with you. 💜💜💜

Thank you @Eve7 🙏 I feel completely broken. I don't know what to do 

Is he still in hospital @Anastasia ?

I know it can be frustrating on here sometimes @Anastasia  but I’m sitting with you and here for you anytime but you need some professional support right now.

💜😢💜

@Anastasia I am so very sorry to hear about your boy and his struggles. He is in the right place at the moment and I can imagine you are feeling like you wish you could take all his pain away. I feel you my friend. It hurts my heart that you and he are going through this tough time.
I wish I could give you a big squishy hug irl. 
Here is a virtual one instead. 
36BA4F38-F033-4B0F-A3AC-FFAD640B3CC1.jpeg

C49978EE-0EAF-42EB-9B95-2A10BDED059E.jpeg

I have you close to my heart my beautiful friend. 
I'm so so sorry that I don't have any words that could help except to say I am here with you my love. 

@Anastasia  I tracked down what was happening over three threads...am so very sorry to hear. You did well to ring the unit and tell them, when you could hardly talk 😞

I hope you managed a little sleep last night...sending much 💚, wishes and strengthening and safe thoughts to the universe for you and your boy...wishing for hope for both of you...

My turn to sit in your pocket @Anastasia 

@Together we will get through this day, one hour at a time.

Big love, big hugs and lots of prayers.

💜🤗🙏🤗💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance