Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you @Anastasia actually means so much made me cry. I'm going to go can't be here. Please take care 

Ok beautiful. Stay safe. Remember you matter very much. You matter to me so I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Love you @Bow 🌸💕🌸

Hello @Adge it's good to see you my friend 🙏

Hi @Anastasia Thanks.

Sorry I missed you.

Just booked MRI Scan of Neck (Referred by Neurologist), this afternoon.

Booked Dentist.

Did some shopping

Tried to get Uber Eats App (again) - To allow me to Order food/ use Discount Voucher.

After about 4 hours of trying to make it work (over several days).

No, it again Rejected all 3 Credit/ Payment Cards.

So had to Delete the App - To prevent myself wasting anymore time & effort, trying to make it work.

Adge

Well done on booking appointments @Adge ✔️✔️

Bugger about Uber. I find things like that frustrating. Sorry Adge 😔

Dear @Anastasia ,

i am thinking of you and all this distress. You must be so worried about your boy, I know how I would be feeling.  Friends can some times hurt without meaning to, they just think of the moment.

dont worry about the work colleague, I know it is awful when people are nasty, but that is not on you and you are not responsible for their behaviour.

you are dealing with a lot and need to put your son and yourself first.  And your dad is not well and all the rest you manage. You are entitled to have some time to deal with it all.

surely the docs will not let your son out if they know he has plans for after discharge. They will want to keep him safe.

my thoughts remain with you. Dear @Anastasia ,

peri xx

Thank you dear @Peri 

I really appreciate your message during this time. I am struggling today as he told me he's as bad as he was when he tried to end it all some two years ago 😔 it's hard to comprehend as I thought he was doing so well and that was all behind us????

I feel like I am living a parallel Universe and completely blindsided by all of this. He's told his Dr and not likely to come out any time soon. It's not a good environment and they are sedating him as a result. I want to scream and cry and run away right now. If he was a child I could be involved and make decisions 😔

Instead I watch and have no choice but to ride the wave that I really wish I could get off and start living instead of existing as I am. Gosh sorry Peri, I don't usually say much, I hope I haven't upset you. 

How are you? Will you see your precious grandaughter over Easter? Love and hugs Peri and thank you for listening 🌷

I can't imagine what you're going through @Anastasia Such a frightening, unsettling time for you and yours. I just hope with each passing day, you boy starts to show some bits of improvement and this will make you feel that tiny bit better each day too.

You're always in my thoughts and I admire your strength greatly. You'll get through this my dear friend and start living again with your boy xx

Thank you @WIP 

It's so good to see you!!! I know I intended to send you a message this morning but can't remember if I did 😔

I'm anxious to the point where I need to take something today as I have to spend time with people today that I don't feel with the way I am can cope well otherwise. Arghhh not making much sense. I just have to hold it together,easier said than done today. I also found something in my other son's room that has me concerned an extremely worried about his safety. He's due any minute so the difficult, confronting and he will go nuts conversation is about to errypt. Yay. Have kids they said....

Oh boy did I fail in all counts 😭

Thank you for your support @pisces_1 🙏💞

My Dad is a pisces, so thinking of you fondly 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance