Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

I do hope you can find some answers today @Anastasia This has certainly gone on too long and you need some answers Hon. Sitting here waiting to hear how it goes and sending you a big hug in the meantime Heart

I'm with you @Anastasia , you can't see me, but I'm with you.

Crossing  my fingers and toes for a diagnosis - so then you know what your dealing with and can move forward.

My aunt & her daughter both had/has lupus so I have some understanding of the daily pain you are in - it's awful. But good on you for trying so many alternative therapies to try and help.

Love & strength 

L & levi

❤️❣️🐾

Thank you all for your messages of encouragement, I am very grateful, you are such beautiful souls xox

Funny it is almost exactly a year ago that I saw him with the last major "flare up" - might be the weather???? Anyway I had bl00d tests which he can then compare to the previous ones and go from there. Everything is still pointing towards the dreaded diagnosis. I will get the results Tuesday.

@WIP @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Lee82 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Emelia8 @outlander @Adge @Shaz51 

Have a lovely afternoon all 

That does not sound good @Anastasia but maybe knowledge is power. Once you know you can work towards what will help ...hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Thanks beautiful @Zoe7 feeling a bit sad 😞

No doubt Hon - it is a lot to process and deal with but I personally think it is better knowing so you can work out what is best and what you need to do for a better quality of life - you certainly cannot keep going as you have been - it is too much physical and emotional pain @Anastasia 

Extra big squishy hugs incoming gorgeous Heart

i hope the bloods come back with some answers though some positive news would be ideal @Anastasia sending love to you
Former-Member
Not applicable

💐🍰 and some hugs @Anastasia , hope

Tuesday's  news isn't all

bad. 

@Anastasia 💕

❣️❣️🤗🤗❣️❣️ @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance