Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

just a quick hello to everyone on the Forums

hello Friends its LostAngel I havent been on her in such a while just checking in to say hello  and honestly Ive been withdrawing all week due to financial issues that I wont go into I mean I have stayed inside the house and not set foot outside,but then again people that I know arnt really reaching out to me except for my long distance relationship he is a very beutifuull source of strength and hope for me,he knows how to treat me with respect and affection ,anyway as life goes theres the highs and unevetable lows,the finances is a very low point at the momment so much so I have chosen not to talk about it and am kind of hiding away till things improove,the finances have made it hard to put together a proper meal to eat each day but ill leave that there anyway ,been sleeping quite alot,turning to mindfullness as much as possible and of course turning to my significant other despite the long distance between us we truely understand each others ups and downs which is beutifull,I know Im safe with him,in other news though there is a positive step forward in the prospect of getting somewhere carreer wise ,due to spending some of this time stuck at home studing online with a varying group of nice people from all over the country on google meets ,Im studying a short course which should help refresh skills of customer service in a wide variety of roles,so here I am sitting with both negatives and positives but as always trying to just be strong and power through with it alldespite feeling like im in a lockdown type situation as cars due for repairs so cannot drie it at momment anyway hopfelly things improove I have had times this week of getting really down,you know that kind of disheartened feeling that just doesnt go away unless the burdens are kind of lifted off of your shoulders,family is completely unaaware of the financial situation and frankly I dont want to tell them about it just hiding away bunkering down in my cacoon of sorts till things improove in there own time ,thankfully I do get paid but not till tuesday so trying to come up with food and money for food is the current issue ,then its my birthday tomorow which I can barely afford but least weve managed to get a cake and I do have a little saved for tomorows dinner,dont get me started though on the bank overwan account fees,and the bills that made my account overdrawn,electricity and gas bills,the cost of living has gone through the roof,anyway thats enough of a vent for now and theres probly a bunch of mispelling mistakes but anyway heres to getting with tough times,at least I always keep a sense of humour and at least before becoming short of money my siblings who live with me where able to buy a couple of gifts for tomoeoor needless to say it will be a quiet birthday this year stay safe evertone

7 REPLIES 7

Re: just a quick hello to everyone on the Forums

damm I didnt intend for the post to be tht long in length

Hi @LostAngel 

Happy birthday for tomorrow and I hope you enjoy the cake and nice meal!

Great to have you back on the Forums and posting even though things sound tough for you at the moment. Financial issues are not nice to deal with and they do seem to come all together with bills and account fees adding up. Sometimes it's ok to stay close to home or not go out if we don't feel up to it. I have had my fair share of laying low around the house because I feel safer and don't want to venture into the world outside. Good to keep up your online connections when you have a good group of people you can connect with.

Thank you for sharing your experiences here on the Forums!

Take care

RiverSeal

Hello and happy birthday @LostAngel 😀🥰

Soo good to hear from you again 

@ShiningStar , @RiverSeal , @moderator , @Jacques , @maddison , @Anastasia , @Flying_Hams , @TAB , @Emelia8 , @BlueBay , @StuF , @Appleblossom , @Eve7 , @Bow , @Snowie , @Former-Member 

Hello my dear @Shaz51 

💜💜💜

Hello @Eve7 ❤

@LostAngel 

Hope there were a few good moments for your birthday.

A lot to sort through but you seem to be doing it.

Finances are tricky. Glad you have some oniine connections.

@Shaz51 Hey!

@Appleblossom 😀

How has your day been xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance