Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay ... I have missed you every day my long time friend and confidant.  And I have consistently posted to your thread when I have been around.  As you know however, I have been away myself for much of the time you have been gone.  Only popping in for a few days and then gone again.

Of course I will miss you very much should you decide to leave us all.  You may be only one little person (just like me) but your absence would matter to me.  And I know to others as well.

It does matter, if you are only leaving because you think nobody cares.  Because I know lots of us care for and about you.  I was really happy when I saw your message come up, and then greatly saddened when I read that you were thinking about leaving.  You have always supported me from when I first joined here, it must be around the same time as me.  I first joined on 24th September 2016 I think.  And I have valued your support and friendship for the whole time since then.

But I also know that sometimes a change is needed, and its possible that you no longer need us as much as you did.  Perhaps thats a good thing?  Of course you know you can always come back any time you feel you want to. 

Much love to you BlueBay

Emelia 🌸

thank you so much @Emelia8  

i know you have been through a lot lately and haven't been on here, but you were on my mind

yes we did join pretty much the same time and i clearly remember you from the other online forum

i am really sorry but i think for now i will go

i will always remember you @Emelia8  and all i want is for you to have peace, love and strength

love to you @Emelia8 

pls take care of yourself

BB HeartHeart

I am sorry I haven't been here for you these last two weeks @BlueBay ..... they have been really tough ones for me, so I have been a bit quiet everywhere for a while.  

I know you need to do what you feel is best for you - that is part of being you - but I hope you don't stay away.  You are one of my lovely friendships of the last four years, and I miss you when you are not around.  I noticed too ..... but I have had to tread water pretty hard lately, and not getting enough sleep atm.

Take care of you ❣️
C1E62602-7D6C-4E0B-BCC3-09BDECC5C8D3.jpeg

I'm suffocating in my life. My family. 
I wish I wasn't alive anymore 

I can't breathe 

I'm suffocating 

@BlueBay  Sending some πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Hey @BlueBay, I can hear today's really tough, I'm sending you an email to check in πŸŒ» 

thanks @Maggie  and @Tortoiseshell  for your support

I am ok at the moment.

@Tortoiseshell  sorry i should have replied, but i have received your email.

Hey @BlueBay, good to know you are okay right now and are receiving our emails πŸŒ» 

@BlueBay  It’s good to know you are ok. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

hugs my sister @BlueBay 

a very big week here my darling xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance