Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hugs and sitting with you my sister  @BlueBay  xxx ⁰

are you ok my sister @BlueBay  xoxoxoxo

Dear @BlueBay 

I hope you get some support no matter what you decide re the forum.  It is interesting how we view other people, personalities and posts.  I always thought you were getting lots of responses that were better than I could offer.  Whether it was through similar experiences or just ways of looking at the world.  I have been very sensitive to rejection and  being ignored or passed over, but also with so many on the forum, came to realise it is the way of things, and to work more on my insecurities, that read too much into who or what was posting where.  I have tried to experiment with different ways of being, but you are right, there are so many posting here, that it is difficult to keep up with it all and to remember everything.  In some ways I went with spreading myself thin, but also it can be lovely ahving regular connections with people.

You have worked hard and faced lots of challenges with courage.  You helped me keep going by providing a model of a nonna.  Go gently wherever your heart takes you.

Love Apple

I'm ok now @Shaz51 @Emelia8 xxx

@Appleblossom thank you for your reply. Xxx

Goodnight xxxx

Good night my  darling  @BlueBay  xx 

I'm glad you're okay now @BlueBay  and thankful you let us know. Please take care, and know I'm happy to see you here any time you're up for it. Catch you next time.

Good night @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Appleblossom 

Emelia 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance