Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Eve7
Community Guide

Coronation Party

As today is coronation day I thought it might be fun to get together for this momentous occasion.

I would have invited everyone to my home for high tea but I’m in hospital so the event will happen here on the forums instead.

I respect that not everyone is a monarchist or even cares for the monarchy. This being especially true for those First Nations people  and others who suffered anywhere under colonialism.

You can’t beat the Brits for pomp and splendour so please feel free to join in wearing your tiaras, robes and silk stockings. 

I’d love to see lots of forumites with their fine China join in for a cuppa from 5pm East coast time, 3pm west coast time and 9am Greenwich Mean time.

@Shaz51 @Snowie @Bow @Zoe7 @Birdofparadise8 @Captain24 @Owlunar @tyme @Krishna @Determined @outlander @greenpea @Oaktree Jude’s Jungle @creative_writer @Historylover 

IMG_5446.jpeg

49 REPLIES 49

Re: Coronation Party

@Eve7 

I think you mean 3pm West Coast Time

Meggle

Thanks for the tag @Eve7 

Will gladly join you. Will have to get my fine china out and the tea bags ready!!

I'm looking forward to your party, @Eve7. Looks like a fun night. Party tiaras on!

No fine china for me but I join you for a cup of tea. Even though I don’t usually drink it. @Eve7 

Yay! Thanks for the invite @Eve7  no fine China here or tea…. But I’ll be there with my imaginary tiara! 

Hi @Eve7 🙂,

I don't have a tiara; but I've got an old bonbon crown from a past Xmas, so I guess that'll have to do.😉

hello @Eve7 , @chibam , @Bow , @Captain24 , @Historylover 

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

More than suitable @chibam 

❤️🤍💙

I love this thread @Eve7 !!!! Thanks for starting it! I'm coming to the party!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance