Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

.. I saw this the other day for some reason, gues youtube is pushing it @Kyle1 

a perennial favourite of mine @TAB 

And what a place to insert such are these Forums. 🙂

True @Kyle1 

Hey @TAB u seem to have made progress.

Loved the Killers @RGB 

Im ceasing my sleep meds and rebound insomnia so up a lot late atm. See u whenever ur here 🎶🎵

Hiya @TAB 

Yeh, weird I thought Bunnings were basically everywhere. I like how Bunnings smells haha - I don't like shopping there, way way too enormous & weird vibe. 

Lots of big shops have that. Impersonal maybe - really get the sense I am another number... or, maybe that other people are fine with being robots...& I feel like I don't fit in?

I like the guitar shop😊 small, cute, cosy & meet some good people. The crystal shop is lovely too. I think the whole consumerism is too much & depressing. Maybe you are lucky not to have Bunnings! 

Can you get things delivered where you are? It's good for specials & don't want leave house - me always.

Yes..I have those exact green chairs! I know you will get stuff sorted. One day at a time. I'm telling myself this. It's miserable being in that in-between place. However, I wouldn't change a thing - looking back. Not you either.😎

Thanks for asking about big changes. I'm not sure how much I'm comfortable disclosing, or would be appropriate. It is fairly depressing DV stuff. The good news is - he is gone. I mean it's good & bad. Y'know relationships, complex etc. 

Having my freedom & not feeling threatened, afraid etc. We all deserve that.

It's not simple tho. I'm still being abused, only now it's by his legal team. Whatever. I feel like I've said too much. 

I have had so many huge Victories - I really can't be sad at all. More like unsettled, tired, anxiety.

I think I officially landed at burnout this is week. It's a weird feeling. My mind is functioning at essentials only. 

Please don't anyone be concerned for me. I saw my GP today. I have more than one counsellor & lots of professionals aware of my life. One thing I am overly skilled at is talking about emotional things. The one thing that has made me 'different' my entire life, is proving to be an asset! 

There is more to this story. I can see the horizon. Sunset & Sunrise. I see the beauty. It fills me with life.

I'm lots to deal with roomie...!

Stay warm All 💜 ( it's so cold in Melb🤧)

💙💚💛🧡♥️

@Kyle1 @StuF @RGB & everyone.

Thought same re bunnings @StanD  im stuffed just drove hours to save $300 on heater lol

Sorry re dv. Hopefully not a pattern

Hey @StuF  i was out.hope your ok

Hey @TAB 

All good enough here thanks.

Did you get the heater then??

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance