Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

You sound extremely well organized @Exoplanet .  Another thing to remember is that if you forget something it will probably be available not too far from where you are going.  And I agree, life should definitely be more than that.

Hope you get some rest today so you're fresh for the drive.  Sounds like you're going tomorrow.  Have a wonderful time.  I live vicariously through your adventures.  And you give me hope that I'll be able to do likewise again at some time in the future.  So thankyou!

Hoping you get off well and that your adventures are fabulous @Exoplanet ❤ Looking forward to hearing about it all!

Hi @Exoplanet 

Have a safe journey and a wonderfull time, I look foward to reading the next chapter.

I'm here!!!!!! The beach is wonderful, really not many people on it at all, was even able to let the puppies off for a quick sprint 😄 they LOVED it!!!  - the camp site though . . . oh well, I'm glad I came & I'm dealing with all the people around me pretty well. Google lied, but no more then I expected it to; I left at 6 & got here about 1.30pm, I was getting worried as I've read some places you have to get there by 2pm. I've never seen a place like it, there are vans here that look ancient, almost completely cover in dead leaves & tall grasses - I wonder how they get away with it, that it isn't a health & safety issue or at least a fire issue. I wasn't expecting to cross the road to get to the beach, but it is really close & yet my campsite is far enough away not to notice it {plus I don't think there's much traffic travelling on it}. If it wasn't for how close the campsites are & how many people are here {which I can understand with the beach so close & dogs allowed, but I guess because it's 'off peak' season & during the week I was overly hopeful} I might think of returning . . . but there are too many people for me. I'll continue looking for somewhere a little more inland than the beach. I think I'll just stay the 4 days. The temperature is lovely & there's a wonderful breeze, everything is so lush & green . . . & the ocean, well there just isn't any more giant a puddle on the Planet! 🙂 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Hello lovely @Exoplanet 

I feel honoured and thank you for tagging me ....inviting me into your safe corner..

This resonates so strongly with me and have to say what an interesting title..

I look forward to reading from page 1..

For now I just want to send my appreciation and thanks..

Please do keep on writing about your adventures..they are just as fascinating as picking up a piece of fiction to read...

You write well..

A budding writer on the horizon?

Take care..💜💚💛

We survived our first night 🙂 The Staffy did well, no whinging or whining - we all just slept. It was a bit warm inside the back of my ute, I even lifted the curtains up a little to let a bit more breeze in, I might set-up my miniture evaporating cooler today, ready for another slightly humid evening. 

We went for another walk on the beach first thing this morning 🙂 Another wonderful experience for all. I let the puppies off for a little bit, though the Staffy took off up the beach until he was just a little black dot in the distance - not what I think would be considered 'under control' ;/ But absolutely fun! 

There are Water Dragons & Bush Turkey running around all over the camp, it's all part of the experience for the dogs - they've finally gotten exhausted enough just to look at them & whine a little now 🙂 There are also a lot of other dogs dotted in different sites, including one right next to us {well there is an empty site inbetween}, I think it's a really good lesson for them. I want to have a little whinge myself though; the rules here are that dogs are to be kept on lead at all times, the next site doesn't seem to think the rules apply to them? Their dogs are extremely well behaved, but when they let them off & throw the ball for them to play with - my dogs get a little 'upset' & my little fella has an embarrassingly loud bark {another rule is no excessive barking!}, so it annoys me quite a bit when they do that. 

It's nice & quiet here, there were no loud parties & even the happy chattered died down by 10pm. So far, so good, I think I'm getting better at this. My guys would probably the noisiest & worst behaved in the campsite - but they're not too bad, it's really only when we go out to get to the beach the little fella might not be able to help himself . . . like when we were entering the beach this morning, a lady was exiting with her dog, she stopped & smiled . . . & that's all it took for the little fella to start shouting 🙂 I had to focus on trying to settle him down & totally ignored the Staffy. It always amuses me that between the Pitbull & the little fluffy fellow, it's the little one that seems to create more problems. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

MazyHeart @Mazarita  @eth  @CheerBear  @greenpea  @Zoe7  @Sophia1  @Teej  @outlander @Appleblossom  

I have a little white fluffball that is much like your fluffball @Exoplanet - has a bark that could wake the street lol You would not expect such a loud bark from such a little dog 🐶

It sounds like you have settle in though and it is a good spot. I hope the weather holds out for you. It is very cold and windy here today so a good evening to stay inside with the heater on and snuggled with the fluffball.

I'm back home 🙂

Here's a pic of the Beach 😄

The Beach :)The Beach 🙂

BeachTracks.jpg

Fisherman.jpg

BeachFarm.jpg

GreenGrass.jpg

CrownFern.jpg

WaterDragon.jpg

Oh @Exoplanet  they are fabulous pictures. It looks like a wonderful place.  Is that a birds nest fern in the tree? I’m so glad you went and shared it..... and a little jealous  😘💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance