Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

🙏🖐 @Faith-and-Hope I found the Windows Symbol. (keyboard) Emojis Again - that you told me about.

Adge

😏 @Adge 

E0E9C23C-4B3F-4081-AA9F-8D53E39C528C.jpeg

Nelly ignoring me .... but not really.  The ears give her away.

@Zoe7 @Snowie @Adge @Emelia8  

OMG @Faith-and-Hope Nelly has the most beautiful markings - super cute 'ignoring' you lol I was really excited to hear you have a commission work to do - that is wonderful Hon 🎨🎉

@Adge Our boys lost the footy but our girls won - they are into the grandfinal next week but it will be a tough game to win.

@Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Snowie @Shaz51 @Eve7 I have been up most of the night - Tobes is not well. I think it is just a tummy upset as he hasn't been out to pick up anything he shouldn't but it is still a worry. - definitely keeping a close eye on him and if he doesn't improve soon I will take him to the after hours vet.

Nelly is a Torbie @Zoe7 ..... I couldn't believe it when I realised ..... and from an animal shelter. I don't think anyone realised because her ginger tones are very light, and mostly her complete underside.  Her kittens being Tuxedo's and the same size as her, I think everyone was just going around them all and her beauty wasn't recognised.

Maybe Cat had a virus after her shock, and Tobes has picked it up ?  I hope he is better soon too.

Hi @Zoe7 A tough game to win, eh...

Yes Yoga is important to me (helps a lot).

It needs to be a Certified Yoga Instructor/ Teacher - For Public Liability reasons.

So no, I cannot run the classes (unfortunately).

We shall all have to go our own separate ways, & find other classes to go to (most probably).

Adge

awwwww @Faith-and-Hope , that photo is my Missie HeartHeart

hope Toby feels better soon @Zoe7 

Nelly was meant for you @Faith-and-Hope so she wasn't left behind - she was just waiting for you to turn up and love her Heart

That is a bugger @Adge I do hope you find another class somewhere soon - I know it is not the sme but use that time you would be at class on your own at home - make it special for you - maybe set up your diffuser at the same time.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Snowie @Adge Have been to the after hours vet. Toby has had an injection and I need to keep my eye on him and take him back if he seems any worse. All his obs were okay so hoping it is just an upset tummy and the inhection will help. Need to cook some chicken and rice for him to see if he will eat later today but need the injection to begin to work and his tummy to settle before feeding him. Then small meals every few hours for the next few days. If he doesn't eat or seems not to be getting better then I need to take him to my vet for further tests. His shaking seems to have subsided so hoping that is a good sign.

Nelly has a stunning coat @Faith-and-Hope 

Gosh @Zoe7 really hope Tobes is okay. Is rat/mouse bait a possibility? Been mouse plagues in some states and lots of resulting accidental pet poisonings. 😔

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance