Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7 …. 👋💕

Hope everything is okay with your Dad, and you.  Hugs ❣️

Have had more chaos and tricky stuff to contend with in my never ending story.  Staying focused on my current art project tho to steer away from stressing over it at all.

Lots I wish I could tell y’all, but too identifying if anyone is tracking me here :face_with_rolling_eyes:

👋 @Snowie @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom (saw you pop in there)

💖🌷💕

Good Luck with it all @Faith-and-Hope arts and various family sagas.

Still friends just not in your pocket ... though I used to love it when people used to pretend to take each other in their pockets for moral support.

@Faith-and-Hope sending lots of love for all the chaos in you life right now.

Hoping it settles down soon for you 💗💗

😊 In my pocket @Appleblossom  …. 👍

@Zoe7 @Snowie @Appleblossom @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51  ….. the chaos-maker is still in my life at the mo, so on it goes …. for now.  I just shove it into the corners of my life as much as I can.  Lots of cool stuff happening too, but juggle-juggle.  Still running hard.

Hope you can take some time for yourself @Faith-and-Hope amongst all the chaos.

Morning @Appleblossom @TAB @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

Wishing you all a good day.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @TAB @Former-Member Dad was taken back to hospital this morning. He was completely unaware of anything and in so much pain so an ambulance was called. They are still doing tests but he has had pain relief and fluids and that has helped a little. We do not really have any answers yet but he will be admitted. The other hospital should never have discharged him ...but that is an issue for another day. I am not going to see him until tomorrow as we don't know when he will be moved and both my Mum and sister are there at the moment (but only one person can go in at once). 

Sorry to hear that @Zoe7  hope you get some good news

Thanks @TAB There is nothing we can do but wait ...pretty stressful day though 😔

Oh no @Zoe7 , I'm also very sorry to hear this has happened. I hope you have some answers soon. 

Are you okay?

Not really @tyme but we can not do anything until we have some answers. I also can not tell my family I am still having headaches - it would be too much. There are also a lot of other things going on with work at present but I spoke to the Principal and Assistant Principal today. They are so supportive so that makes it easier. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance