Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7 ..... and I see some others are here too  👋💕 

I fell asleep on and off across the afternoon, and I am still tired, so I think I will still sleep

tonight as well.

That is quite obviously what you needed today Hon so pleased you have relaxed and caught up on some sleep. How is the detox going - feeling better today? @Faith-and-Hope 

Headache is gone @Zoe7 ..... the meds took it away yesterday and it hasn't come back - yay ! I hope yours goes away quickly now too.  I think all the resting today helped.  I am still really tired, but that is no surprise either.

No not a surprise at all @Faith-and-Hope You were certainly on the go back in the west and as wonderful as it would have been to catch up with everyone it does take it out of you ...then to travel back and have D2s assessment today also - takes it's toll. Hope you can sleep well tonight and recover a little more. How are those legals coming along?

Legals are ticking over @Zoe7 .  I am trying not to overthink it.  It's taking so long, but it's just going to take the time it takes, and the thought of the outcome is scary.  It will be liberating too, but I just don't know what is going to happen.  It's all the the hands of a system, and people who don't really know us .....  I would really like to go to sleep and wake up to it all over, and what K wish for achieved, but there are no guarantees about anything right now.  There is more I want to tell you, but I can't just yet.

I respect that Hon - want to know of course but under the circumstances know that is all you can say. I too wish for you that you would wake up tomorrow and it was all done @Faith-and-Hope What i hope for you is you get what you want, need and deserve ...and part of that is your baby dragons are okay too. This cannot go on forever but it must feel like that right now Smiley Sad Stay the amazing, strong person we all know you to be and continue to know we are here with you and you are very much loved Heart

@Faith-and-Hope we've had a shark attack here on Perth on the river!! A man has had serious leg injuries that required surgery after he was attacked by a bull shark. The last shark attack in the river was 50 years ago

Thank you @Zoe7 ❤️ .... you are all helping me so much to get through this.

@Sans911 I saw that on the news today.  Pretty scary, huh ?  That poor man !  I use to surf-cat in the river, and I would really like a kayak if I ever move back there, but I had heard people talking about there being bull sharks in the river.  We take so much for granted.  There have been bull sharks in other rivers around Australia, and attacks.

You can borrow my kayak @Faith-and-Hope lol

Goodnight Hon ...and @Sans911 Heart

😏 ..... love that you've got a kayak @Zoe7.  Paddling vicariously with you.

@Adge @Sans911 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance