Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Is that D2 or D3 @Faith-and-Hope ?

D2 ..... there is news I can't share with you yet @Zoe7.  She is rattled, but coping.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope it is good news for you both ....when you can I will be listening Heart

Thank you @Zoe7  .... how was your day ?

How are you @Snowie ?

I see you there @Emelia8 .... 👋💞 .... I know you prefer to answer how you are on the other thread .....

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 💕

Im okay ... staying in hospital accomm this week while undergoing cancer treatment. Feeling devastated for another member who got some bad news today.

I hope all is ok with you @Faith-and-Hope 

Take care hun 💜💜

Oh no @Emelia8 ..... I will have a quick look

around 😔

Okayish @Snowie ..... our legal processes will gradually come to an end, but it's turbulent and stressful in the meantime, and full of uncertainty.  It's important to stay in the moment and try not to overthink it all.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Hoping your day goes well

💜💜

Thank you @Snowie ...... late in answering.  It was up-and-run this morning, but it's been catch-ups too ..... had coffee with two friends this morning who are walking along with me in all the :pile_of_poo: ...... and I have found a quiet corner on my own for lunch, sorting out my new s2bx-free phone ......

@Zoe7 💞

Catching up with some friends sound nice @Faith-and-Hope I hope it was enjoyable for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance