Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Afternoon @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

Hoping your day is going ok. Thinking of you all and sending lots of hugs to you all ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

โค๏ธโค๏ธ @Zoe7  @Snowie 

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Managed an hour's sleep this afternoon whilst all fur babies also asleep.Have done very little of what I intended to do today but that is okay because I have been looking after myself and not pushing it. 

How have your days been?

Glad you have been looking after yourself @Zoe7 Sometimes we just need to put our own wellbeing first. I am glad you have had a sleep.

I had ECT this morning and now home resting. I managed to clean the bathroom and toilet and did some washing. Will try and do the ironing later if I can find the motivation.

Sounds like you have done a lot already today @Snowie ๐Ÿ‘ A little ironing to do here too so may do that while the footy is on tonight. Happy at the moment snuggled up on the couch with my fur babies - one asleep behind me and one asleep on the couch next to him. Nearly feeding time at the zoo so no doubt they will all be up soon - enjoying the peace and quiet for now until that happens.

Any plans for the weekend?

Done a bit @Zoe7 but would have liked to do more. Oh well. Haven't got many plans for the weekend. D is working both days so will be a taxi service for her. I really have to do some food shopping too tomorrow so might try and get that done in the morning.

Sounds like all is calm and quiet at your house at the moment. I am sure it won't stay that way however!!

Have you got any plans for the weekend?

" .... have been looking after myself and not pushing it."

๐Ÿ‘ @Zoe7  good to hear

๐Ÿ’žโ„๏ธ @Zoe7  ..... 

The quiet was short lived @Snowie Cat is up and asking for her dinner - which is actually a really good thing because she is returning to more of herself and that makes me very happy for both her and I. I let her outside for a time on her own this afternoon - kept checking she was still there regularly and thankfully she was. I hope the massive scare she had is a future deterrent to chasing anymore cats (still believe that is what happened as she has never gone over the fence for any other reason). 

My little squishy face has taken up residency on Toby's blanket on the back of the couch. It is okay for now as they can both fit but as she continues to grow there will eventually not be enough room for them both - that could be an issue but so far Toby is snuggled with me so it is all okay.

I have no real plans for the weekend. It is supposed to be quite cool still so will most likely spend my time indoors. I have some sewing to do so it might be a good time to get stuck into that ...will see how I feel. Plenty of footy on to watch and some work to get underway for school - but again see how I feel. 

D is lucky to have her Mum taxi - and it must give you some joy that she is doing so well Smiley Very Happy I hope you can get the food shopping done in the morning and then have some time to yourself Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜˜

It must be good to see Cat returning to herself. That is good @Zoe7 that she went outside but stayed in the yard. Hopefully she won't try to chase anymore cats over the fence.

Squishy face seems to have settled in well at your house. Toby sounds like such a good boy, letting her take over his spots. But then again I am sure that Tobes likes being snuggled up next to you.

Your weekend sounds like a nice relaxed weekend. Besides food shopping I am hoping for a quiet weekend too. I do feel like a taxi service sometimes ๐Ÿค”Running them around from place to place. I guess that will just get more frantic as they get older!!

@Faith-and-Hope ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

Get their licence as soon as they can I say @Snowie I do know that comes with the added stress of them being out and about on their own and the worry of them driving but for short trips to and from work it would be a good start. You have a bit of time before that happens though so Mummy taxi it is!

It really is good to see Cat back to her usual routines and habits - I was so worried about her but she has been given sooo many hugs and pats and I hope that has helped. She spent a little time in her room last night so that was also a step forward. 

Clover really has settled in and I am very fortunate to have this break with her whilst she is so little and finding her way. Tobes has been nothing but wonderul with her. He still occasionally gets a jealous streak when she is getting attention but only if I am ignoring him. They are both sleeping on the bed together and Tobes spreds himself out as if she is not even there. He definitely doesn't like her biting his paws but tolerates her playing with his tail lol Cat also seems a little better with her - doesn't hiss everytime she comes close but will not allow her into her areas either - Squishy face is fearless though so completely ignores Cat Smiley Tongue

A quiet weekend for both of us sounds just what is ordered. I have several appointments next week and having my car serviced so will need to spend the day at my parents'. I am going to help Mum sort out some of her cupboards and put some plants in - she still cannot do a lot and certainly cannot dig so I will take Clover and Toby with me and give Cat a day to herself. I will have to pack Clover's tray and bowls for a whole day away but I am sure Mum will love it. She is constantly telling me that she needs to go and live with her (not going to happen) so a day with her will be nice.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance