Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you get a lot done tonight Hon. I am heading to bed already. Have to be up earlier tomorrow and am totally exhausted tonight. Catch you tomorrow Heart

Goodnight sweet @Zoe7 💚💐💤

I will be up awhile yet.

Image may contain: dog

I hope you got a lot of your work done last night @Faith-and-Hope I am off to PD today at another school. Better get myself into gear and get ready to leave - this school is a lot further away. Will check in when I can across the day. Hope you have a great day Hon Heart

Yes @Zoe7 , got the group project done  

I hope you enjoy the program today, and meet some nice people there 😊

Gorgeous @oceangirl ❣️

The cat looks impressed (not) but okay with staying put anyway ..... lol.  Is that one of your fur babies ?

So pleased you got the group project done last night @Faith-and-Hope Now you can spend a little time catching up on the visual diary. I knew you could begin to catch up Hon - full faith in you Smiley Very Happy

PD was good today. There was one part that really sticks in my head. We had to think of someone we admire and write a couple of words about them. Most people had thought of more famous people like Nelson Mandela or Ghandi (they are actually two of mine also) but I thought instantly of you - so once again you have been in my thoughts Smiley Surprised

It was a pretty good day all around - I didn't fall asleep (which is always good at PD lol) but each session kept my mind going and that gave me a little energy. There were a couple of things said that I didn't agree with totally but cuold see where the facilitator was coming from so let it go. Back tomorrow for day 2 but I will have to leave much earlier - was nearly half an hour late this morning - the traffic was unbelievable and I had to cross to the other side of the city before heading to the school.

I have moved my GP appointment on Wednesday so I now have the day completely off - no DBT or appointments - yea! That means only 2 days at work this week and Thursdays and Fridays are usually full on with duty as well so hopefully the days will go quickly.

I have Toby booked in on Friday afternoon to get his ear checked again - had to take him back after 2 weeks. It looks better now than it did but is still a bit smelly. I'll give him a bath on Wednesday and see if that helps as well - his hair on his sore ear definitely needs washing as some of the drops have worked their way out gradually. He iss good within himself though so fingers crossed it is all clear when we go back.

Going to do a little cleaning up this afternoon and then settle in for another quiet night. Hope you have had a wonderful day and you can rest a little tonight also. Hugs and hugs Heart

Awww @Zoe7 , that’s gorgeous, writing about me .....  

I am glad you had a good day, and that you have the day free on Wednesday.  It looks to be shaping up to another good week for you Hon.

You were the very first person that came to mind when they asked about someone we admire - it was a no brainer for me Hon Heart

It is shaping up to be a good week - I am enjoying the PD - it is on Restorative Practice so very much up my alley. All of the other participants are from the one high school so they each know each other - felt a bit like a fish outside the pond to begin with but they were all really lovely ...look at me getting so far outside my comfort zone Smiley Surprised

How was your day @Faith-and-Hope ?

Go you @Zoe7 ❣️

My day was good .... photography and drawing ..... what’s not to like 😊

I agree - what's not to like @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

I miss out on my papier mache sessions with the kids this week - I am at PD for the one tomorrow and the grade 6s are away at camp on Friday. I have made the glue for them for tomorrow so they should be okay on their own. I'll check on what they have done when I get there Thursday though to make sure they have done it right and left it all to dry properly. The kids are loving it. I had to choose 3 people last Friday out of those that were interested and the whole damn class put their hand up - then I had to make a choice and felt bad about those who were missing out. They will all get a turn though as there is lots to do - I think next week I will go down the class list and choose them that way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance