Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Feel good moments

BBE99E4D-D86B-4E81-AA03-31FE30E8FE90.jpeg

💜💕 @Teej .....

E5ACFB5D-2180-4F7D-9DBD-70AA4441C4E0.jpeg

@Teej .... how are you going ?

Went to an exhibition yesterday with D3 that was in her field of study interest .... think it remind3d her about what she loves to do .....she bought text books from their resource centre ..... 👍

I chatted with her about the fact that her brother is missing classes quite often, but talking with his head-of-school, he is doing fine ..... just needed to be registered under the supported learning program to give legitimacy to his absences, and get all his assignments in.

She will be under the same head-of-school if she signs up.  Hoping she will do the same course as me, so we can have mother-daughter time with it, and I can help tutor her through the times when the psychosomatic symptoms kick in.

Found this a few hours ago @Faith-and-Hope. It was today’s oh wow moment 

3AB0028E-DA09-4E7C-BC38-D49D62A8B88D.jpeg

Thank you for the encouragement above 💜🤗. Good news re d3 too. It’s good you can still see her passion. 

Will check back for the image later @Teej .... 💜

You will laugh when you’re u see my puzzle image @Teej ..... it looks like yours was the same scene 50 years before .....

My feel good moment is I got granted work placement for my course at my top choice. A clubhouse being a peer support and community services worker. I applied a month ago and just got the email now. I’ve just gotta get myself sorted and a can start part time!

@Queenie .... good job ❣️

41C8B0D8-0C98-4C2D-99A8-1480A9832EED.jpeg

💜 @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance