Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good you're getting the processes then hey. It's all about repetition dude never forget it. That's when you can feel on top of things that's for sure.

I work in OSINT @Former-Member
May wanna google that one. Can't really say more than that coz I'm worried I would be identified. Lol.

Yeah its going alright. They changed a bunch of things the other day so they will be bringing in chnahes in september. Longer shifts etc. Got Tonsilitis atm so having today and tomorrow off. Gotta get some groceries so will do that today and also getting a book I wanna read. Contacted a store and they put it on hold for me. Will visit a coffee shop I haven't been to for years that re opened too.

Yeah I'm going okay champ.

Hello @Flying_Hams woke up early and did my spiritual practices. I keep waking up at 4am so it gives me 3 hours of energy work now.  I set my Now and Zen clock which has a nice peaceful chime to wake up to instead of a horrible alarm. I got my clock second hand years ago and its still going. Its nice waking up from slumber with a gentle alarm.  Checked my blood sugar @TAB and my fasting level was a 5.3 this morning so I am out of the diabetic range YAY! Got to get the numbers down even more. Diabetic educator said I can get it down to a 4.  Will go for a walk today this morning again and take photos of an unusual flower I have discovered growing on an indigenous tree @Oaktree Its a very beautiful red and yellow flower that is a globe (!) in its shape. Got paid my disability pension this morning Hurrah. How are you going @Former-Member given much thought to doing a "clearing" so you stop attracting the same stuff over and over? Its liberating.  Its a great way to shed light on your path. If you want more freedom in your life then clearings are the way to go. Its essential.  Hello @StuF are you still doing the audio I recommended? I do it every day now ❤️

morning SG @SmilingGecko
yeah just taking it easy as much as i can - tonsilitis
this cyst is causing me to not eat much because it hurts to swallow food
anyway will head out soon to get some stuff
all rugged up !

See you around

Blood sugar is amazing @SmilingGecko  .. surely if you get that consistently means you are not diabetic ?

My blood sugar has been hovering from 5.5 - 6.3 lately. But like I said today 5.3. I am due for 3 monthly bloods. I guess I just got to keep the numbers down consistently. I was aiming to reverse my diabetes based on @Judi9877's and @Historylover's success with reversing theirs.  Its pretty good though on this Z*****a, medicine which is known for causing diabetes.  I talk to my diabetes educator tomorrow @TAB she has been really happy working with me - with the weightloss and fasting levels

Gee I didnt know others had dropped their blood sugar as well .. @SmilingGecko 

well maybe they can find options re medication, that's a bit harsh. 

Just rang for a quote to get heater installed. I had a look at things for hearth and trying to save a few $ but decided not worth it in the end

Hope you get your heater installed at a good price. Ring around for several quotes @TAB thats what I do with tradies. Home Improvements Pages has been good for me. 

Yeah psychiatrist would not take me off Z*****a she said the benefits outweighed the risks and I'd taken it for 20 years so would be hard to get off. She told me to lose weight and get blood sugars down. Well thats what I did. The med is very sedating and helps me to sleep as I've been a chronic insomniac all my life. But yeah it was kinda harsh when she told me

I hear what you are saying @SmilingGecko  there arent too many options that I know of re installers tho as in the country. Can always say 'No' if sounds too much, also could ask on fb if someone can do it

Yeah I don't know about that. I had to have a tree felled a year ago and the price seemed a bit steep.  So I looked online and posed the question "How much does it cost to chop a tree" and they gave prices. It costs more if the tree is tall and wide so I wasn't being ripped off. Don't know @TAB.  You could ring tradies closer to Adelaide and ask how much it costs to get a roundabout price so you don't get ripped off where you are in the country

Good to hear that you're doing alright, @SmilingGecko. I haven't been seeing you about much. I've been neglecting my walks a bit, but it has been too cold so that's a good excuse. I'm just keeping myself busy with one thing or another. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance