Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@frog  Good morning I hope you are feeling better as the day goes on thinking of you ❤️

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7. The walk was great thanks :). The night lights shimmering on the water were lovely. There were some early risers about and I never walk in wooded areas away from the main road when it is dark like that. My daughter was up and was worried poor luv :). I am very careful :). What have you got on this week exercise wise?

@greenpea  Sounds like you are having a lovely morning. Today I am going to go to the gym cause it is raining on and off hear so I will do some bike and run sets 10 minutes bike then 6 minutes run for an hour or so then a swim. Tomorrow I will go for a ride probably on my road bike cause the rain will make the bush muddy then it’s back to work Wednesday 

@Ant7  Sounds great!:D have a really nice day Ant7 xx

work ugh Good Morning @frog  yes I have work today for laborhire  for people never worked for before short day late start.

I went back to bed re up early, had the best sleep after went back, couldnt get warm before

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@Ant7  Good Morning Ant7 😄 I went for the walk with neighbour today and she was so fast up and down hills particularly a big one walked for 40mins (will go again later as the weather today will be beautiful :)). Remember she is 83 what an inspiration she is :). Are you doing your bike ride today?

@greenpea  Sounds like you have had a good morning and WOW your neighbor sounds amazing. I am hoping to get on my bike but I have a lot of other stuff to do today. My daughter has a uni excursion and I have to drive her and I have to do the yard and a few other jobs around the house so I will have to see 

Re: G@ood Morning!

@Ant7  Hoping you get a chance to get out on your bike but even if you downt working in the yard and house is very active so is good exercise :). 

Re: G@ood Morning!

Good morning @Ant7 @greenpea @TAB @frog and everyone passing by 😊

wishing you all a happy day. ❤️😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance