Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Meowmy my awesome friend
I hope you're okay. Thinking of you

"Sometimes you have to spend dough to make dough"

- Hams the Wise

@BPDSurvivor

I think it used to say 'Spend some money but save some too' on scrooge mcduck money box got at school @Flying_Hams  lol ok  early primary thanks..

need to get food and give garden some attention with hose, hot weather coming @BPDSurvivor 

Good morning and good afternoon @BPDSurvivor @TAB @Flying_Hams @greenpea @Meowmy @WIP @Schitzo @Ant7 @Clawde @frog @outlander @ButterflyWings @Former-Member @pipinya @Daisydreamer @Former-Member @TideisTurning @Rosie93 @Shaz51 @oceangirl @DJMasters @The-red-centaur @Former-Member and everyone here. Have a great day!

I'm doing rental inspections and uni work this afternoon so lots of fun planned for me- not! I'd rather be knitting personally!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

hope it all goes okay @Judi9877  just survival here, tv . a/c today , think mid 30s and going up rest of week

Good morning beautiful @Meowmy, I hope your day has been kind to you 🌻🌼 xx

@Schitzo hey lovely friend, thank you for well wishes, hope you enjoy the evening. Had an okay day so far. Take care. 

Good evening everyone! We are about to start the Topic Tuesday if you would like to join 🙂 https://saneforums.org/t5/Life-After-Bushfires/bd-p/life-after-bushfires

Good morning to all the formites including but not all @Clawde @Meowmy @Schitzo @TAB @Judi9877 @Ant7 @Maggie @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Owlunar @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Adge @oceangirl @Former-Member @Smc @Determined @Krishna @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @DJMasters @Dadcaringalone @eth @Shaz51  @Mazarita @Anastasia and all who I have missed have a super pea Wednesday. Lots of love peaHeartxx

systemzero5 \ peaman

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance