Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Happy New Year 2021

Get] Happy New Year 2021 Quotes, Images, Wishes | HNY 2021

It is that time again! Time to send off this incredibly difficult year and look forward to what the next one may bring - so let's send 2020 off with our usual forum party. For all those wanting to or having to spend this time at home - what better way to celebrate all that we have achieved, all that we have accomplished and all that we want to leave behind us with time with our friends here.

I do not personally do New Year's resolutions because it is often still a struggle day to day but I would like to offer what I want to see behind us and what I am looking forward to in the new year - and invite everyone to do the same. 

This year for me has been one littered with loss and grief so that is definitely what I want to see behind me. I am looking forward to teaching Art again and all the faces of my kids when they 'get' something they have been struggling with.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @utopia @Sans911 @Snowie @greenpea @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Lee82 @Exoplanet @TAB @Former-Member @Smc @outlander @Former-Member @Powderfinger @Judi9877 @NatureLover @Maggie @Ant7 @Adge @TheVorticon @eth @Owlunar @BlueBay @Eve7 @frog @Sophia1 @Bill16 @Peri @Meowmy @Scarecrowe @BPDSurvivor @Historylover @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Teej @Dadcaringalone @Lee71 @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Angels333 @Sam3 @WIP @Clawde @Pollyotter @Bow @oceangirl @Lostandlifeless @LostAngel @Eden1919 @Kurra @Everan @Starta @Pepsimax @Wanderer @PeppiPatty @Mazarita @Razzle @Determined @ButterflyWings @Monkey1 @jay2 @Former-Member @MDT and please tag anyone else to welcome them here to help celebrate/commiserate as well...

323 REPLIES 323

Re: Happy New Year 2021

Hope your 2021 is better @Zoe7 sorry been wrapped up in own BS all year.
2years no cigs today lol re resolutions 😸😎🎩🐈
Um may have a dash at something else this year maybe not . Have a good one Everyone
Happy New Year!!

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Meowmy @Bill16

Happy New Year @Zoe7 @TAB Everyone...

Those sound like very good intentions Zoe.

Good on you for 2 years of No Cigs TAB That's a Big one.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions either.

I just want some decent $$ income, & a job of some sort that I actually enjoy - That does not treat me like S....T

Is that too much to ask, I don't think so...

Adge

Not too much to ask @Adge May take some standing up on haunches though..
Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-12-30T134936.864.jpeg

images - 2020-12-30T213904.544.jpeg

Happy New Year @Zoe7 ! I hope you have a wonderful 2021 full of fun and happiness. I wish you all the best!

Judi9877🥳

..some Cool for NYE .. https://youtu.be/bnr5eCEoXro 😸

@Zoe7 

Thank you for this. It wakes me up out of things I'm in and gives me hope. I wish you a lovelier 2021. 

How beautiful is this!!

Australia celebrates New Year's Eve - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting  Corporation)Wishing everyone a wonderful 2021!!! For me I am just happy I am alive :Dxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance