Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@HenryX, they were bikes that were built to be user servicable, partially because there were slim chances of being able to take it to a mechanic back in the USSR. We've had it off the road for a long time, but in the past we'd found some parts we needed via an active owners' club, and other times we'd been able to fit "non-standard" parts. It's got BMW Bing carbies on it, and Alfa-Romeo points among other bits.

@Smc 

Hi Smc,

Sounds like a fun bike to have. From your description, a very versatile machine. Thank you for responding.

Cheers

HenryX

Popping in to say hello and offer a listening ear and coffee if anyone needs
🌻💛

@Former-Member @Smc @Sophie1 @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 @Determined @HenryX @Shaz51 @Anastasia and all who may pass through

@outlander@Shaz51@Anastasia @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @wibblewobble @Darcy @Smc @Sophie1 @Emelia8 @Determined 

Hi outlander and everyone else,

Noticed that you popped in about an hour ago. How Is everything for you?

We've had a little rain from the Cyclone that is supposed to go from Category 3 to Cat. 2 by the time it gets to where I am. The main hit is expected to be from around 10.00 pm to midnight. Listening for wind so that I can bring Kirra, my dog, inside when it gets a bit too rough.

Cheers

HenryX

You're over on the west coast then @HenryX? Hope it doesn't treat you too roughly.

Hi all,

Stay safe @HenryX 

@Smc @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @wibblewobble and everyone else

Hey!! I could put the complete list that I've got, but it would take the full page ---

Hi all,

Yes, that's right, West Coast. There are comparisons to Cyclone Alby of March 1978. Just have to hope it's not that severe. I'm a bit inland, but the tail end of the cyclone will be coming through in a few hours.

The wind picked up early afternoon, then dropped. I can hear it picking up again now with a bit of rain. It's about 08.45 pm here now.

A bus picked up those who wanted to go to an evacuation shelter at midday. I have decided to stay. A prayer and fingers crossed (if that is not a contradiction in terms and sentiment) that all will be okay.

Thanks, everyone for your consideration and well wishes,

HenryX

Trust  you got on ok last night @HenryX 

My thoughts exactly @Determined 🙂

All ok @HenryX ?

@Anastasia 

I'm guessing there is a reasonable chance that loss of network  infrastructure may result in delay in finding out.

Thinki g of you a d everyone affected when you see this @HenryX 

@Adge have a feeling you are on that side also. Trust all is well for you also. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance