Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Weird dinner happening here. The fridge is too full, so I'm going to see how many odds and ends I can put together into a meal.

Those can be the most rewarding meals @Smc, sometimes you surprise yourself pleasantly by blending ingredients you might not usually think of Smiley Happy 

good evening @Ali11 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @outlander , @Former-Member , @Former-Member Heart

hello @Ali11 @Shaz51 and everyone

@Ali11, afraid it was actually a bit boring. 😛 Never mind... At least I've got a bit of space in the fridge now.

@Smc Sounds like it was a bit of a pot luck meal! 

Hi @outlander @Shaz51, what's the beverage choice tonight? Just finished a hot choccy here. 

ive just started a cup of tea @Ali11 so ill have that. shouldnt be eating at this time of night but i couldnt resist a monte carlo biscuit. anyone want one? ive plenty to share

Monte Carlo's are delish @outlander! A cuppa sounds like a nice way to end the day - are you a herbal or regular tea person?

definently regular tea for me @Ali11 ive tried herbal ones and they just dont suit my tastebuds
what about you?

hey @Smc @Faith-and-Hope and all who may be passing through tonight
cups of tea and monte carlo's are on ofer if youd like one
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance