Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I have 1000 things to do but I am BORED!

i am going insane...... oh wait too late..... sorry couldnt help it i know it is an awful joke please dont be to angry. Anyway i have so many things to do but i am bored and feeling more than a little silly so i thought i would make a thread anyone is free to post anything especially if you are also bored but beware there is a decent chance there could be other terrible jokes hopefully not that bad but still anything is possible. oh also this can be a rant thread if you just want to yell into the abyss it really is just for anyone who wants something else to do and a break from whatever they were doing. what do others like to do when they are super bored?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have 1000 things to do but I am BORED!

Love this idea @Eden1919  🙂 

@nashy  thanks. 

speaking of boredom i need to do school work but i also need a break have been out all day and in class. i still feel weird though but thats ok. also does anyone know of any good mental health related books? just wondering as it might be something to break up the time. 

Criminal-Animals_header.jpg

Me too, I am bored even though i have a million things i should be doing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance