Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ButterflyWings
Senior Contributor

Just Saying Hi

I've not been on this forum for...I don't even know how long it's been. Virtual Hugs to one and all, or friendly non-contact greetings for those who'd prefer. Hoping one and all are doing okayish. For me, this year will be best at midnight on the 31st December when I kiss it goodbye! Sure I'm not the only one there. Anyway sending some rainbows out there... Love BW

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Just Saying Hi

Hey @ButterflyWings ! Welcome back! 

I hear the end of the year/new year can be tricky for many. 

Sounds like you've had a bit of a ride this year and happy to say goodbye to it?

Hope you are well 🙂

A few health issues getting sorted slowly. Not so for some of my family though so we make the most of what we have for as long as we have it.

Welcome back @ButterflyWings! I don't think we've met ❤️ 

I feel you on the end of the year! Sounds like it's been a tricky year.

Anything you want to talk about?

Plus: all clear on one health worry for me. Minus: procrastinating making an appt for other health issues...mostly everything in my above reply. Been struggling with my mental health all year and can feel myself spiraling again, not embracing Christmas. Wanting everything to end. Without laying all bones bare, I'm struggling in all ways...feeling like it could cave in and that I wouldn't mind if it did.

It's a difficult time of year for many @ButterflyWings I am checking in with you via email. Please keep an eye out for it 💝

Hey @ButterflyWings !! 

Absolutely loving this post, so lovely to e-meet you 🙂 

I am really excited for the new year too. I feel as if I need some new beginnings and some time to reset after this year, it has definitely been a big one. 

Thanks for the lovely greetings, 

I hope you're going well,

Amber22

@Paperdaisy I'm using my support network to keep safe and have good safe options in place. Just expressing stuff.

Hey @amber22  🙂 Yeah getting there...

Hi @ButterflyWings - How are you today? I was passing through and wanted to say hi 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance