Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

@frog thanks for your comment, he's a bit of a poser.

well this afternoon we went orchid hunting at someone in town , they have 3 grren houses full of orchids , WOW
so we surprised my mum with 5 pots of different orchids , mum was over the moon
guess who has to look after them now -- they are beauiful , have to take some photos
The couple that gave me the orchids , i looked after her grandchildren years ago

hello @Imogen , love you Benji xx

Hello @CheerBear@frog@Maggie@Sans911@AEB@Powderfinger@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Lee71@Lee82@outlander@eth@Judi9877@jem80@NatureLover@Appleblossom@Snowie@Meowmy@greenpea 

@Shaz51 hi there. That's fantastic. If is wildflower season here. Planning to go for a drive at some point for the day and take loads of photos. Maybe not this week, perhaps next week. 

@Shaz51  where I am azalias are out everywhere. Absolutely stunning. Hardwork to keep them looking beautiful though.

ohhh lovely @Powderfinger , love to see the photos xxx

Hello @greenpea 

@Shaz51  Hey my sister :DHeart

ahhhh my awesme sister @greenpea Heart

@Shaz51 I'll post some when I've taken them. I will post some nature photos I took a few weeks ago. I'm very much an amateur photographer. It's a very occasionally hobby. 

ahhh me too my @Powderfinger Heart

:)

I've  figured  things won't work  without mutual trust,  2 way street

S

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance