Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: sRe: hRe: @Re: A long rave

Morning everyone 🙂

Hope your (very) early walk was good @greenpea. I think I'd be too scared to walk in the dark.

Hope your cold passes soon @eth. Being sick isn't fun 😑

Often thinking of you @Mazarita, wondering how your projects are going and hoping you're finding happiness. Miss you ❤

Hope there's some good in today for all 🙂👋

Re: A long rave

Hope your walk gives you a little energy for the day @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

Goodmorning @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Adge @eth  and all passing through Smiley Happy

@Zoe7  Thanks Zoe7. Yes I feel better for it :). Have a great day with those kiddy winkles 🙂

Have PD today and tomorrow so no kids again until Thursday @greenpea  Really tired this morning after a not so good night so sitting all day is not going to be easy. Hoping it is interesting and keep my attention though to get through the day.

@Zoe7  I hope it is an interesting day for you. Lack of sleep is dreadful. My sleep is all over the place atm am hoping exercising will straighten it out. Lots of formites are finding their sleep is reallly interrupted atm. Maybe change of seasons ...

Yeah it definitely could be the changes in temperature but more likely for me the changes in night meds @greenpea My little buddy slept the whole night on the bed so that does show me it was colder last night - he loves to snuggle in when it is colder 🐶

@Zoe7  Awww your puppy and cat are adorable. Our bunny has to go off for vaccination this morning :o. I hate taking him to the vet or any animal as they get so scared 😞

They are adorable @greenpea Goodluck at the vet with your bunny - I have to take Toby back to get his ear checked this Friday - hoping it is a lot better and we don't need anymore drops in his ear after that.

@Zoe7  Thanks re vet and same to you and Toby. Medicating animals at home is super stressful for me anyway :(. I used to have to give out old rabbit injections and I hated it. She would wince .... never again.

Good morning @greenpea @CheerBear @Zoe7 @BryanaCamp  @Adge @Exoplanet @Shaz51  and anyone else passing here today.

Starting the day with tricky admin stuff re a new case management plan with one of my support organisations that's riddled with errors.  A task I put off for a few days but really have to get on top of today.

Didn't go to bridge lesson as I didn't want to infect others with my cold.  Feeling a little better this morning but not taking any chances.

Hope you're all having a pleasant start to the day and those who are unwell are starting to feel better, those not sleeping much get some rest. 

I'll be resting as much as possible today.  The concrete around the pool is getting done today so there've been workmen here since early.  I'm always restless when there are workers here.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance