Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Morning @Anastasia 

I'm so glad you eventually slept welll,

I had a very disrupted night again.

I hope your day is a bit brighter than yesterday.

Thinking of you and your boy. xx

Bugger @WIP so go gently today then, running on empty makes simple tasks hard 😔🙏💞

Gosh I hope so @WIP , heading there after lunch. Had bar therapy again yesterday releasing a lot of "everything" tears and more tears. I do feel "lighter" in my thoughts so if the Universe is listening good things will happen for us. 

Better get moving, love and squishy hugs by the dozens for you and Levi 💞🐾🐕💕

I've had bad sleep for months, so know all about running on empty - so difficult!!

@Anastasia I remember you mentioning Bar therapy in the past, and how good you felt afterwards. I'm so glad you feel lighter today. I really hope your visit goes well with your boy after lunch. I'll be thinking of you.

Think I'll research local bar therapy for myself actually - I'll try anything atm.

Big hugs back to you from Levi and I. xx ❣️❣️🐾

Thank you gorgeous 💓

Was hoping you would 🙏

Talk later @WIP x

Morning lovely @Shaz51 

I hope you have a kind day today. Thank you for your support. xx 🦋💞

How'd you go today lovely @Anastasia

Was it a good visit with your boy?

Hello @WIP 

I'm sorry I missed this until now, thank you for checking in. It was good to see my boy but traumatic around the events coinciding with the visit. He appreciated it very much. I'll be back there tomorrow. Today, right now I am soaking in a deep bath of Fennel oil. I forfeited my plans for a day of just "being". The house to myself, no noise except the odd bird and time to think or not. I needed this, one day of "nothing" or "something" if I choose before I put my brave face and stilletos on for work next week. 🙏 A valuable lesson from my naturopath to listen to what my body/mind needs, so here I am 🤗

I hope you are also doing something.good for you sweet L 🤞💕

Thinking of you @WIP 💕

IMG_20210410_184746.jpg

Thank you lovely lady @Anastasia 

How are you going? Did you get to visit your boy today? I hope he's on the improve. x

It's good to hear from you @WIP , thank you for your message. I'm ok. Yes, he was pretty good considering. Took him out for some things he needed and my other son drove me there. So my boy was pleased to spend the time with both of us. Very special 💞🙏💞

How are you coping? Have you been using the relaxation music to help you sleep? How's Levi? Big hugs L xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance