Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

That is wonderful news about your son hun. I am so happy for you and I am so glad you get to have him over your place Friday night for dinner. That is something for you to look forward to. Every moment of happpiness counts babe so well done for acknowledging it. 
I love you always beautiful 

@Former-Member 

@Former-Member  Dizzyizzy that is wonderful news :D:D. I am really super pea happy for you. Have a lovely rest of the day. Love peaHeartxxx

great news about your son @Former-Member Heart

Thank you so much for your kindhearted response @Lee82 

It is a really hard time of year for my family with these anniversaries so close together and I just find myself shutting down more and more.

Have a safe trip home. It’s been nice having you in Qld even though we can’t meet up.

💖🦋💖

@Former-Member @Lee82  Beautiful Dizzyizzy and Lee82 wishing you both as good a day as possible. Hoping it is calm and peaceful for you both. Love peaHeartHeartxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning @greenpea thank you for your lovely message this morning. 
I hope your day is relaxing and calm hun. 
sending you hugs and hugs 

❤️💚🧡💛💙💜❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am here for you @Eve7 . Anniversaries are tough so I hope you all get through them as best you all can. 
I understand about shutting down. Sometimes it's the best and only way to cope. 
sending you my love and lots of hugs beautiful 

❤️💚💜💛🧡💙❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey my sweet @Zoe7 . How are you today hun? 
we are on the roof top right now just soaking in the last of the view. 
I hope your day is as good as it can be babe. 
sending you hugs and hugs. ❤️💚💜🧡💙💛❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member Well my time in Queensland has come to an end. It has been a wonderful time but also frustrating and sad as I was hoping that there was a way I could catch up with you but I am still holding onto the hope that one day that will happen. 
hoping you are doing ok my love. I will hold you very close to my heart today. I love you so very much. Please stay safe and stay strong gorgeous 

@Former-Member ❤️💚💜🧡💛💙❤️

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly pop in and remind everyone that any attempt to meet up with another member offline is a serious breach of our forum guidelines. Any steps taken to identify a member or a member's location is a breach of the guideliens.

We want to continue to have a safe and an anonymous space for peer support; which is why the guideline is in place.

It is great to see so much support and encouragement on the forums.

Have a great day everyone,

tropicalsun

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance