Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Wills
New Contributor

Extremely lonely, lost

Hi it’s night time and I’m about to go to bed but I’m not too happy about where I’m at life. I seem to be just merely existing rather than thriving. All my friends are “too busy” with their lofty jobs or I’m told I talk too much b*s* so not much point in looking at what I share despite most of the time all I want to do is share resources I found. I don’t have any close friends except for my mum but she’s taken she’s got her husband to think about. And yeah so it’s a bit lonely not having a friend to confide in and do adventures I no longer work or study study was too hard because home was hard and I got bullied by the totur. I love study but the tutor bullied me and then the confusing world of creative industries really made me feel like I was away with the fairies rather than doing something constructive. I don’t have a blue card so can’t do my dream job, criminal history and have been homeless. From someone who used to work five days a week to no one will hire me even if my health got back up sucks. I’m not doing anything productive except waiting for a friend to text (which they don’t). I somewho tried to learn to drive which I think everyone can do but somehow I can’t even drive an automatic let alone a manual (sure the driving instructor was freaked out). No matter how much I spend on driving lessons I don’t seem to be able to do it. I’m frustrated. Lonely. My mum says it’s ok for me to be what I call a bum basically have no aim in life but plod along going on every cruise there is, but I wanted to thrive not just live. Isnt that what children do? Anyways my mum always says the word success and dreams of having a car and plodding along isn’t really achieving any of that. I wanted to be the good girl mum envisioned by not having boyfriends, etc but I guess all the other people have it better than me as they’re independent and have work and even if I’m not into boys be nice to have a friend to talk with and travel and work and not just talk of their ailments because when I was around my dads friends trying to be the good girl all I got was excluded as they stated down at me and said I was too young to join the conversation please someone talk to me. I hate long weekends because I can’t just ring someone and have a natter. I went to a private school and to me they kinda just wasted time on theories that no one really can ascertain the answers to which to me translates to a waste of time. They could’ve thought me hairdressing or something rather than talk about why we exist. I’m now 25. Old I guess to be hired

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extremely lonely, lost

So young @Wills . So so young. As someone who is older I feel very obligated to remind you of this.

Probably more crucial to remember that time itself is construct. All our atoms are as old and as young as the universe n stuff.

I can remember the post-school social shock. As we grow through "time" play-time becomes more and more premium. Play is always premium. Through play we increase our game. Play is the game changer.

My thought or older, younger and all generations is:

The phrase "life is a game" only becomes true when we play.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance