Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

cerseigirl
Contributor

I feel stable but something's still not right?

I've had a really hard past 2 years. 24 inpatient admissions, psychosis multipe times, multiple suicide attempts and just a ton of instability. At the moment I'm feeling good, refreshed and in control. I'm happy but I don't feel manic. I've only been feeling good for around 2 weeks now, but this is seriously one of the longest periods of stability I've had in close to a year thanks to my rapid cycling bipolar.

But I still don't feel quite right. Maybe it's just me still dealing with all the bad stuff that's happened, or maybe I just forget what it's like to feel normal. I do feel a bit lonely becuase I've lost a lot of friends in this journey, so perhaps that's contributing to it too. I guess I feel a little uneasy too. I'm worried that I'll have another episode and that this stability will end. I haven't been having a good time with my psychiatrist so I'm changing psychiatrists but that might take a while so I'm also worried that that may contribute to my instability.

Overall I'm okay, not brilliant, but okay. Let's hope this keep continuing and getting better!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I feel stable but something's still not right?

Not fair. Why this happens. Just letting you know you are no way alone. Although you don't know me. I too am feeling overwhelmed. My daughter is struggling too and all I want to her to know is that I'm there for her although she tejosect me and I know I can't really help her but. You are not alone. 

Re: I feel stable but something's still not right?

Not fair. Why this happens. Just letting you know you are no way alone. Although you don't know me. I too am feeling overwhelmed. My daughter is struggling too and all I want to her to know is that I'm there for her although she doesn't believe  me and I know I can't really help her but but I am there for her . You are not alone. I'm thinking of you.  Take care. Xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance