Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I think I might be done

I've literally read a few lines and before I finish I want to say noooooo @SJT63 

I'm here with you hunny, listening, supporting, understanding and barraking for your happiness. No you are not a waste of time.

I will leave this here as I will now go back and read your full post. Hugs and love in an abundance and I am so sorry you feel the way you do from previous responses. I hope mine was not one that caused you distress it was definitely not meant to 🙏💕

Back again having read your full post @SJT63 

The only reason I want to jump through the screen is to hug you. To tell you I'm here for the long haul, as long as it takes. When love is involved it's complicated. Like you I post on bad days/times otherwise I respond to others. I hope that they will stick around and support me even if I'm re hashing things over and over again. At the end of the day we only know minute details of each other's lives, who are we to tell you what to do, what decisions to make. I'm hoping that the post that has upset you was from the heart, a concerned friend. I don't think any malice was intended and perhaps a case of being online so lost in translation???? I'm sure he will be mortified to have upset you S. 

Hugs and love and most importantly stay here. Stay safe and keep smiling beautiful 💕🙏

have to go dark for a bit - sorry, thanks and much love x

❤️ @SJT63 ......

@SJT63 Screenshot_2021-02-27-13-43-45-84.jpg

"The only reason I want to jump through the screen is to hug you."

@Anastasia - That's why I love this place.  You made my day. Thank you.

You dear @AussieRecharger  just made mine too. Thank you xoxo

Take Care @SJT63 

Frosty magenta L Holberg.jpeg

Hope you're ok @SJT63 🙏💕

@Anastasia 

thank you, I am ok. I've realised that if I keep complaining about my life with Mr S but take no steps to change it then I become a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

At this point, as much I would like to (if I'm being honest with myself), my conscience won't let me leave....

so I will put on my big girl pants and get on with it without further fanfair.

Much love x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance